Alex Micklewright.....

Nick Dale

All has been sorted. Was exactly as Lee said (Y) So yeh now veryone thinks that roozor has done a bad deal when he hasn't as it was royal mails fault! so don't go contridictng him if he wants to buy/sell you something in the near future :)

Edited by Nick Dale

Ok so here is the story, We both wanted each others phones so we came to a deal of both sending them the same day and giving each other the Tracking Ref BUT, when i got home and asked him for it he said that his brother had took it with him because his brother was going to work and would post it for him....Fair enough i thought so i went on to ask when he gets back and Alex said 8pm.... come 9pm his brother still was not back and he went on to say that he is working late and as soon as he gets in he will get me the tracking ref...Waited and waited and eventualy i fell asleep. I wake up expecting there to be a text yet nothing.... and it is now 1pm and i still don't have the phone yet OR tracking Ref and he has my phone.... So has anybody else delt with him in the past and is he as safe as he seems on Msn???

Thanks alot,

Nick.

What is his forum name??

What nick hasn't said, is that i've been talking to him all the time while he's been writing this all for you guys to look at :|

This is a royal mail fudge up that it's not there today, i'm off to enquire with royal mai. Will report back later today.

Then hopefully this post can be deleted and you bumlord can stop juding my sales technique and hopefully i wont get a bad rep for life. No one's gonna touch me now :| NOT EVEN MICHAEL J.

Nick didn't look very hard for my references post did he :(

Edited by roozor

Ale, When i searched for your ref's i couldn't find them i don't no if it was something to do with the bored or what but yes you gave me the link and only one ref to judge on is not the best in world yeh its a good one but i still wanted to ask and rather be safe. I'm sure when the matter is resolved verything will be fine because you're not a bad fella your a decent bloke but i just anted to ask on here to see if anone had delt or knows you or anything to be safe.

Hopefully things will be sorted and resolved upon your trip tot the post office and all this in here can be set right :)

Nick.

Don't worry about it Nick. Royal Mail are shit around Christmas, fact. I sent off a processor and heatsink on Monday. It was Special Deliverey guaranteed by 1PM they guy only got it today.

You should have the phone tomorrow. (Y)

Ok Thanks for that :)

That means you should be able to get your money back on it right? Like the special delivery?

Nick.

Still doesn't matter, if you still accepted you shouldn't of posted it, apologuised and removed it.

I'll still get bad feeling from anyone that's seen this, it's just the way T-F is, elitist bumlords. I was gonna buy a new from here aswell :|

Seriously though dude, People ain't as bad as what you think on here you will have the be like pete wright on his 1st account for that sort of thing as Lee (siders) said it is more then likely the post office that have been titing around with it all because it's christmas when it get's explained that it was that then people ain't going to be all like 'oh no he is a con-artist' or something stupid like that because in all honesty i'd say that you ain't. I posted this on here to ask about it all and to see what could be up and rule out the worst scenario.

Nick.

Nick didn't look very hard for my references post did he :(

Shouldn't have to, theres the ability to put a link to them under your avatar and also a place to put them in your profile..... If your so proud of them shouldn't they be there?

Also, if you've sent it, he will get it, and post accordingly. People understand that YOU cannot be held accountable for Royal Mail's f**k up.

Anyway, this is all over.

Nick said the phone unlocked, which ment 3 (the network) aswell. But it wasn't. So if anything, i got false information :|

So i sent it back to him, and my phone i sent him was actually still at the bloody post office! So i produced my ID and claimed it back. Royal mail said they were actually gonna send it out today.

You might aswell just add me on the trader blacklist now, everyones so pre-judge mental here anyway. :|

Anyway, this is all over.

Nick said the phone unlocked, which ment 3 (the network) aswell. But it wasn't. So if anything, i got false information :|

erm.

if its a GSM only phone then a CDMA (3g) sim won't work in it and vice versa - no matter how much unlocking you do.

still - glad to hear you aren't a nasty thief cos my sister's buying your bmx

:)

erm.

if its a GSM only phone then a CDMA (3g) sim won't work in it and vice versa - no matter how much unlocking you do.

still - glad to hear you aren't a nasty thief cos my sister's buying your bmx

:)

Yeha she's ment to be, still haven't seen a cheque yet :|

Probably royal mail again buttttt

WAIT, LETS ALL JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND BAN ME :(

But seriously, i haven't recived the cheque yet!

Yeha she's ment to be, still haven't seen a cheque yet :|

Probably royal mail again buttttt

WAIT, LETS ALL JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND BAN ME :(

But seriously, i haven't recived the cheque yet!

sorry, that probably came out wrong. I wasn't casting aspersions on your honesty I promise.

This isn't a good time of year to be sending anything by post, I've worked in a sorting office at christmas and its fooking horrible.

You're a bit of a b*****d aren't you?

Stop f**king whinging.

I'm the b*****d when i get accused over nothing? I also get something that wasn't what he said it was? And then he had the ordacity to say i was in the wrong?

Nice one sherlock!

You can't comment anyway, you don't know ze facts. It doesn't concern you, So why not just say nothing?

I mean if he had just waited, and trusted me a bit, we wouldn't even be having this post disscusion anyway!

can't we just cacept the fact he was wrong to jump to conlcusions, and delete the post :|

Edited by roozor

I'm the b*****d when i get accused over nothing? I also get something that wasn't what he said it was? And then he had the ordacity to say i was in the wrong?

Nice one sherlock!

You can't comment anyway, you don't know ze facts. It doesn't concern you, So why not just say nothing?

I mean if he had just waited, and trusted me a bit, we wouldn't even be having this post disscusion anyway!

Nick just came on here to rule out the fact that you might have done a runner with his phone.

Then you start mouthing off at trials-forum?

You seem like a nice guy roozor. Leave him alone, its royal mails fault in the end

I am, i just HATE people prejudging. I know Nick is a nice guy, but he went sneakily behind my back while i was talking to him on msn and txt's about the whole situation and did this post about me. Even when everything was in hand and fine :(

Which pisses me off because at least 70% of people on t-f are so elitest and up themselves, and follow eachother like sheep to rumours, i won't ever get a chance to buy or sell anything again. Even though none of this was my fault :|

This is making me out to be a bad person so buy something off, because of what he's done ;| And that's all that i'm annoyed about.

Edited by roozor

I am, i just HATE people prejudging. I know Nick is a nice guy, but he went sneakily behind my back while i was talking to him on msn and txt's about the whole situation and did this post about me.

Which pisses me off because at least 70% of people on t-f are so elitest and up themselves, and follow eachother like sheep to rumours, i won't ever get a chance to buy or sell anything again. Even though none of this was my fault :|

This is making me out to be a bad person so buy something off, because of what he's done ;| And that's all that i'm annoyed about.

Don't worry about it mate. They will want to buy off of you, I still would because this is all a big muck up. Then you get nob ends like "alex nessie" who start shouing their mouth off when he had nothing to do with it when this thread was dying down anyway.

Edited by Siders77

Don't worry about it mate. They will want to buy off of you, I still would because this is all a big muck up. Then you get nob ends like "alex nessie" who start shouing their mouth off when he had nothing to do with it and this thread was dying down.

Exactly :(

I've said all i wanna say on the matter. Lets leave it, i know people might still buy and sell from me, but if they had 2 guys selling the same bike, one had no posts like this and the other had my post here, even though it puts me in the clear.

I bet i know which one everyone would choose!

What was the deal? Im after a new phone :shifty:

Lol, me and Nick were swapping phones. His Sony K750i for my Nokia 6680.

It doesn't matter now anyway. Report this to a Mod and ask for it to be locked. I've already reported one post in it.... :-

:lol::o