Alex Micklewright.....

Nick Dale

I am, i just HATE people prejudging. I know Nick is a nice guy, but he went sneakily behind my back while i was talking to him on msn and txt's about the whole situation and did this post about me. Even when everything was in hand and fine :(

I didn't 'prejudge' you at all Alex, I only asked on here just to double check as you had text me saying that you had my phone, yet from the night before and all the morning I hadn't recived a tracking ref off of you, so you see why i was getting worried about it all? It's just the night before hand you said your brother would of been back at 8pm and then he was working late and then you said you would text me the tracking ref...But i didn't get it and i didn't even get a text as to state why even the 3 times you text me this morning you didnt explain why....You only explaind why WHEN we actually started talking on msn which is why i put this up not to cast a black shadow over your name but just to ASK people what they thought of the whole thing and put my mind at rest. Surely even you can see that since you said you had been mugged out of something before.

Nick.

Edited by Nick Dale