Nass Updates

trials_pimp

This may make you change your mind about taking your bikes - the Trials arena will consist of.............................. wait for it............ The Bike show setup!!! :o , So all those fat logs, pipes, sleepers etc that the pros get to play on, you guys get to play on. sure they'll be additional stuff like ramps n bits n bobs but how good will that be!!!!!! :P

Not as fun as the buses by the sounds of things though eh?! ;)

Edited by TomNewbold

the show layout so far

I doubt I will bother with the bike this year. I never ride anyway! You que for ages then only get 15 mins. At NASS05 I rode for litterally only 15-25mins, the rest of the time my bike was in the car...

To me the show isnt about riding, there is so much other amazing stuff going on it doesnt matter if you have your bike or not!

Ahhhh yes.

xWxYxCx Will be in full attendance.

Why would we miss the chance to sit around and drink?

Except Diet Simon - Who WIll buy Archers and Diet cock, then Not drink it,

:lol:

That won't ever die will it. :lol:

Diet coke and either Jack Daniels or Southern Comfort this time around, actually.

Diet coke simply tastes better, there's nothing else about it.

DIE! :lol:

And he didnt have a Fried breakfast, was too fatening for him......

Ah Diet Simon, no it will never die, the Spirit of NASS will live in your forever.

Toothpaste Ay Porter :ermm:

Yes i did. :ermm:

I had egg, baked beans and sausages, as i only had enough money for the 3 item fried breakfast deal thing.

Ner. :P

who cares about the actual NEC part - just stay at tents and get fookin hammered. Every organised part of 2005 nass was wank...

SOUTHERN COMFORT AND LEMONADE?! YOU ARE EVERYTHING THATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!! SORT YOUR LIFE OUT

what!?!?!?!?!?! are YOU mad, southern comfort and lemonade is how its supposed to be.

as for nass06, wont be getting high this time, no more stonage, or shrooms for that matter, i was just f**ked the whole weekend :blink:

luisio

Tuck your trouser in your sock, you may look like a chav but i saves money. I had some levis jeans on that cost me £50 and it shredded them. :blink::o

Is everyone who goes NASS like 18+ 'cos of all the drinking and what not? because i wanna go, not sure why everyones older though :P:unsure:

Is everyone who goes NASS like 18+ 'cos of all the drinking and what not? because i wanna go, not sure why everyones older though :P:unsure:

Last year when i went i think i was one of the youngest at 14, there was about two others the same age as me though were i camped (Y)

Edit; i didnt drink either theres quite a few that don't (Manning)

Edited by Joe_Elding

Last year when i went i think i was one of the youngest at 14, there was about two others the same age as me though were i camped (Y)

Edit; i didnt drink either theres quite a few that don't (mannings)

How did you survive?! One being so young and two not drinking!? :) Only joking, by the way his name is Nick Manning, not mannings. Is this all because of fletcher not being able to spell/talk?

How did you survive?! One being so young and two not drinking!? :) Only joking, by the way his name is Nick Manning, not mannings. Is this all because of fletcher not being able to spell/talk?

I always thought it was Nick Mannings, dunno why though :$ I'll blame it on Fletch anyway though :-