Profile Or Chris King

mackey

Considering you are riding mod I would recommend a profile, they offer solid, reliable engagement, come in some nice colours and arent all that expensive either. Chris kings are nice, but they do require a little more maintenance. Its not hard maintaining them, just a little clean up and lube every month or so (depending on where/how you ride). I run a chris king on my stock and its mint, my gaps improved because of the engagement and it looks and feels just right for me. It has skipped a few times minorly, once because I put too much oil in it, so that was my error, not the hubs. :$

So yeah;

Stock-Chris king

Mod-Profile

I've ran both Profile and King on my MOD

I can saftly say i prefer the King to the profile far more. It just feels loads better to do stuff on and it has never skipped and its just been the perfect hub in all the time i've had it :)If you got the money and the patience to ben a king in then get the king but you can also send the King to Adam @ Tarty and he will work his magic and it just will never slip simple as that...