Before Bed

Synergy

98 members have voted

1. 1. what do you do before bed?

• drink coffee/hot chocholate/tea.
    • post in useless topics such as this.
    • watch tv
    • leave music on and drift of to sleep like the little troubled baby you are?
    • good old choke of the chiken.
    • take the batteries out of your alarm clock?

and through this thread we discover that the whole community of trials forum are really dirty little perve boys with nothing to do but "beat one out", i'm guessing alot of people...

gaz..

I do do other things too. Anyway dont deny that you dont wank :P

Put on some chilling music because i get well hyped up and i can never sleep so rexal with the music till i feel well tired then turn it off and go to sleep - wouldnt call myself a baby though! maybe a bit harsh and it has to be pitch black so i dont have an alarm clock well i do but it doesnt have any power!! lol

I masturbate.

i dont.

ever.

its evil and makes your palms hairy

instead, i meditate and ask the universal spirit for forgiveness of my sins .

then i try to have my girlfriend up the bum, get told not to do that anymore and go sleep on the sofa in a sulk

None of the Above.

I lay in bed and read.

Ditto! :turned:

Laugh all you want, reading actually calms me down enough to get to sleep and is awesome if you get the right books. I voted post in rubbish threads like this though because that's what i do beefooore i go read.

Max

Ditto! :turned:

Laugh all you want, reading actually calms me down enough to get to sleep and is awesome if you get the right books. I voted post in rubbish threads like this though because that's what i do beefooore i go read.

Max

Same (Y) usually read a magazine though. i find it hard to sleep if i dont read for about 10 mins, unless im properly knackered