Get Well Soon Ben!

Inspired Dave

Just a quick one to wish Ben Travis (Adamant/tartybikes rider and generally super nice guy from Stonehaven) all the best. Just heard off Damon that Ben had a bit of a sideways gap-drop to a rail on the go and his tyre wasn't having it. Slipped down and landed on the rail fairly hard by the sounds of it. Wasn't a super harsh crash apparently, but it turns out he has ended up in hospital with internal bleeding of some sort or other! :ermm:

Fingers crossed it's nothing too serious and he'll be back to doing some beasty street moves in the near future!

Hope it doesnt spoil your Christmas geez!

hey guys,

cheers for the support, it f**king hurts i tell thee, i doubt ill be riding to standard for a wee while, taken a few bad falls while i have been back down south, but this one took the biscuit, apparantly quite a lot of damage, but im home now, and all is good, well except that i cant walk proper and it hurts to move around too much, which i think is brusing. anyway, cheers for support, and ill hopefully catch up with people on the leeds ride, i should be there, just not riding.

cheers

ben