Help Needed Expert Advice?

Synergy

i have a t-master (cracked) and as the monty frame is £140 new i was wondering a few things if you could help?

im nearly 6 foot and dnt get on well with short frames apart from the 03 t-pro.

which has a longer wheel base the t-master or monty?

which is better for a taller person?

can you abuse them alot?

will it be a really small bike with koxx forks on it?

and will it fit a viz 48mm rim?

thankyou.

Edited by Synergy

i have a t-master (cracked) and as the monty frame is £140 new i was wondering a few things if you could help?

im nearly 6 foot and dnt get on well with short frames apart from the 03 t-pro.

which has a longer wheel base the t-master or monty?

which is better for a taller person?

can you abuse them alot?

will it be a really small bike with koxx forks on it?

and will it fit a viz 48mm rim?

thankyou.

Mike just get a T-pro......

Don't forget that the £140 221 doesn't have the same geometry as the £530 version, so don't expect it to ride as well, basically... I can't remember the exact differences, but I'm pretty sure someone put it up on OTN?

Anyway, I'm 6'2" and haven't gotten on with ANY Monty I've tried. They always just feel to short, just basically like the front end isn't long enough for me.

Anyways, the T-Pro, like someone suggested, is pretty good. However, if you're taller, the Zona Zip might be an idea. The actual front triangle is 2" longer than the T-Pro, so it fits taller riders really well. I always used to hit my thighs really badly on my T-Pro, but I haven't done on the Zip yet, which is cool. Plus it also just rides better than the T-Pro anyway... But yeah, only £159 now?

only prob with the zona is the damn logo, how could i take it off as i would want it in silver.

If you go for it in silver, it should be easier to remove the stickers. They're laquered over, so just some wet 'n' dry or something similar might be able to get through the laquer and remove them, and 'cos of the polished finish underneath it won't show up, if you see what I mean?

Either way, I wouldn't not get a frame just 'cos of the stickers. I *hate* the stickers on mine, but I know the frame's super nice, so I just sorta look past it :P