Pure Luck

wilky_mod_legend2

hi

me and my mate dan were in our local bike shop, then a ginger chav walked past nd handed me a peice of paper, i opened it and it was a 20 pound gift vochers for that bike shop.

it was great, by the time i turned round to see who he was he had gone

but den my freewheel nd hub blew up lol, but i had alredy spent it

wilky

id love to do that wizz round handing out money!

saw this old bird getting stopped by security pushing out a large trolley of shopping she obiously couldnt afford the ammound of money for all the food to treat the family to there dinner, i would loved to have paid for that trolleys worth and give the old ladie a great christmas with her family with food, but...... :mellow:

hi

me and my mate dan were in our local bike shop, then a ginger chav walked past nd handed me a peice of paper, i opened it and it was a 20 pound gift vochers for that bike shop.

it was great, by the time i turned round to see who he was he had gone

but den my freewheel nd hub blew up lol, but i had alredy spent it

wilky

fookin hell thats lucky mate,three cheers for ginger chavs, er no

.....steve

You really do need something better to do with yourself 'Carl'. Why must you insist on trying to be some kind of celebrity on the forum? Sure some of the things you said in your time were funny, but then again, almost every person on the forum has said something funny one time or another. Move on mate, do something else. You can't focus all your time and attention to being sarcastic on the internet. It's not getting you anywhere, as a person or otherwise.

I'm not saying don't be a part of the forum, everybody has the right, but for god's sake mate it's time for a change.

Edited by Smo

Yes i cant spell its not my fault isit? its my weakness urley everyone is intitled to have somethings they are not perfect it! i cant spell for shit and my english is rubbish so of course yes you are above me and can take the piss outta me for that! go on ^_^ i dont mind

but i didnt even ride a bike for the majority of your time on the forum :sleeping:

d00ds stop arguing in the thread. Its kind of interesting and if you two keep going itll get closed. Add each other to MSN or PM fight each other (Y)

Back to the topic

Yeah I wouldn't trust a chav as far as I could throw him to be honest. Maybe he was a really bad chav and actually felt nice inside when he gave you a prezzie :P