Hoot

hulltrialser

You said you had posted it 2nd class over a week ago but since it was Christmas post I have given it time to come still don’t have it so were is it has it done the same as the magura as I seem to have received mail perfectly so what’s your plan just get the money and say its lost im not happy one bit.

I also cant pm you as it says you choose not to receive them and your never online on msn

Ben

Edited by hulltrialser

you said you had posted it 2nd class over a week ago but since it was christmas post i have given it time to come still dont have it so were is it has it done the same as the magura as i seem to have recieved mail perfactly so whats your plan just get the money and say its lost im not happy one bit.

i also cant pm you as it says you choose not to recive them and your never online on msn

Ben

Hmmm, allow 1 more day, if not, ill send you a tenner. Hows that? And if not you can put everyone on here off me, thats how serious i am

Edited by Hoot