Post Your Desktop Background

Dai the Socket

Get it done! Your pride should push you to get another 24". Theres no need for a 24" in the first place, let alone a 17" aswell.

I suppose I shouldn't really talk, I have a 17" CRT and a 22" TFT that isn't even 1080p. :P

No need for 1080p anyway if you ask me.

Get it done! Your pride should push you to get another 24". Theres no need for a 24" in the first place, let alone a 17" aswell.

Soon...

I suppose I shouldn't really talk, I have a 17" CRT and a 22" TFT that isn't even 1080p. :P

It's ALL about the 1080p.

There is if you own a PS3 and an xbox. ;)

Actually what I'm looking for is a screen with a thin bezel and a 30cm edge, to match the 24". I don't really need anything bigger than an A4 page, for MSN, iTunes and whatnot. However I'm sure if I can find another 24" for the price I payed for this one it will happen.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct....0-BQ

Pretty thin bezel and cheap enough to make a screen of smaller size seem like a complete waste of money. Decent screen for the money too, a friend has one. Picture quality is alright and the only real bad aspects are the base feels a bit cheap compared to my weighted samsung one and it doesn't have hdmi (though with no speakers dvi will be exactly the same). If that's not a concern then i'd recommend it completely.

Yes, there f**king is. If you don't got 1080p you don't got shit.

post-3689-1246387250_thumb.jpg

I love the smell of Digg in the morning, smells like... a new wallpaper.

Just noticed Haz is running my rainmeter configs too. :P

Where can I get this wallpaper? I NEEd it for my work computer. Would look swish across 2 times 2560x1920