Back Brake

lewis :)

what makes the perfect back brake weather you grind your rims.... use certain pads.... or even put stuff on your rim :ermm:

it depends on your weight and how good you are, because when i just started i use to think my hs33's was amazing because all i could do was back hop and endo. but then when i got better i was introduced to tar.which i can send u loads if u want because i have 6 morrisons bags full''literally''lol. but then when i got even better and m brakes couldn't hold me aswell as they did before i got a grind.remeber though if you get a grind e.g. don't get a soft grind and then run something like cool stops.lol what you would be good with is the koxx blocks and plazmatic pads work amazing on a harsh grind and zoo pads, well they work good on tar. hope i help. at the moment i have a slightly harsh grind on koxx blocks. hope i help

cheers

samy

Getting a decent back brake is partly down to the setup and partly, how well you set it up.

The pads ideally need to hit the rim square on at the same time on both sides. This teamed up with either a spot of tar and a soft pad like the zoo or a grind and a pad like the plazzies or koxx browns will see you with a good brake

i can send u loads if u want because i have 6 morrisons bags full''literally''lol.

samy

i don't suppose you could send me a little tiny bit mate just put a small block in an envolope, if you want i'll send you some money to cover the cost of the stamp. thanks mate i'll e-mail you my address buddy!

Thanks so much Sembo your a star Mike!!!