Koxx Days 06

Bendee

So then whos going looks like me, mr maher and pat are gonna be trippin it down.

Anyone whos been in the past got anything we will need to know? any info on the comp like what licenses youll need to enter?

Accomadation is there anywhere to stay or will the tent be needed?

Who wants to meet up at dover and drive down from there so we can follow people and not get lost as theres a 100% chance i will.

Is there a website with all the info on?

Last year, just camped in the trees, no problems.

Or you can stay in the huts with are there but you will have to book it before everyone else and it's quite expensive, as above, we just put our tents up in the trees.

It pretty easy to get to really if you have a map.

Licenses, i think we needed a BIU license and acu license but don't think they checked that.

Payed and entered on the day.

There is a supermarket a short drive away from buthiers and a little town well close.

It will take about 3hours when you get off the ferry but may be longer as there is always traffic around paris, people crashing on the motorways and cars doing 360 tailwhips and stuff, so it slows you down.

If I think of anything else i'll post.

Phil.

It pretty easy to get to really if you have a map.

Licenses, i think we needed a BIU license and acu license but don't think they checked that.

It will take about 3hours when you get off the ferry but may be longer as there is always traffic around paris, people crashing on the motorways and cars doing 360 tailwhips and stuff, so it slows you down.

yeah i got a map for france here and it looks a right treck 3 hours :S it looks asif theres further to travel in france than england and my jurney from me to dover will take around 3.5 hours.

i could really do with taking someone as petrol will be loads, anyone looking at going but got no one to go with?

for the comp whats the riding standards like? they aint all hermances in france are they haha.

Yo ben I take it you got back ok yesterday? seemed like you were going the rite way when we left you.

If you or joe have got a bike rack im sure we could all get in my car (bardge), will make petrol and ferry costs cheaper.

yeah got back fine haha i said to joe i was thinking of renting a espace or somthing and us three driving down in that there would be plenty of room and would save on petrol ect and we could all switch driving duties but it costs somthing like 150 a day and theres only one place that will rent to a 21 year old.

the place is massive isnt it so there will allways be somewhere to ride even if theres loads there.

Yo ben I take it you got back ok yesterday? seemed like you were going the rite way when we left you.

If you or joe have got a bike rack im sure we could all get in my car (bardge), will make petrol and ferry costs cheaper.

I think that sounds like the best idea. Low budget is the key :P

It sounds wicked and because i live in france now i want to go, has anyone got the exact dates, and where it is so i can search and get my shizzle together to haul my ass over to it. Probably on my moped with the bike strapped to my homemade bike board :P i will get pictures soon (Y)

mike
f**king good drivers

LMAO. I'm sure Mike can be a good, cautious driver when he wants :P But yeah, the tailwhips thing is too true, f**king mentalists in Paris.

Anywho, I might go again this year, depends if I can snag a lift off someone. I don't fancy driving down there too much, but if it comes down to it, I might drive. Depends if I have any money, holidays and motivation to go Knob Days, we'll see. Last year was a barrel of laughs, so it would be a shame to miss out.

Rpsso.

me ME me ME me ME

oh hell yes!!!!! Koxx Days 2006.............just gotta get the old ankle sorted with a bit of help from a few people and the kindness of people putting the word about that iv had a problem it may be a good 06 koxx days for me if im all fixed.

but yes from a driving point of view im kool with meeting up with people at dover. i think im going for the whole week, as they have a koxx kamp on for the whole week before the comp. cant wait will be top banana!!!! me n walker raced through a section last year i think i was like 15 seconds in front of him it WAS SOOOOOOOOOO kool. cant wait stroll on. i think iv got a car full, bucky has got a van full. i may even see if i can use works van, then i can fit all bikes in van, and maybe (if he dont rape my car!!!) let bucky drive my golf around so that he can get loads a people in the car. 5 in my car, 3 in the van ;) stroll on!!!!

im sure when it gets a bit nearer plans will filter together a bit too? but if anyone wants to hook up and shit just PM me or summit get in touch.

Waynio........................

TrIaL nOiR over and out.........................

who else is coming? come on people there must be more who wants to go to THE best week of their life. and have the most fun, i onl;y had 3 days or sumit there last year and that was amazing, 6/7 will be even better. lets go get a pizza from that weird guy agen ;)lol!!!!

god its going to be gurd (Y)

beam benders you need.............but if you have someone like lovatt with you you'll be oreyt ;)lol!!!!

il take lovatt with me just for him being a bender.

hahahahahahahahhaa

Waynio........................

I'll be there again ;)

I NEED SOME HELP!! I want to come to england right after koxx days so I'm asking for help here, if anyone can give me info on what I should do to get back up to england and make my way to london I would appreciate it....anyone have room for me in a car or room for me in their house?!

I'd like to finally film/photograph english riders, it would be great fun for me :)

oh and the camp is REALY REALLY cheap- 7 days of lodging + riding and instruction, + 3 meals a day for 300 USD is really cheap....thats what it was last year.

Do you have to have anything special to drive abroad/in France? I thought you had to have had a UK license for 3 years or something?

best bloody not ive only been driving 5 months.

I'll be there again ;)

I NEED SOME HELP!! I want to come to england right after koxx days so I'm asking for help here, if anyone can give me info on what I should do to get back up to england and make my way to london I would appreciate it....anyone have room for me in a car or room for me in their house?!

I'd like to finally film/photograph english riders, it would be great fun for me :)

oh and the camp is REALY REALLY cheap- 7 days of lodging + riding and instruction, + 3 meals a day for 300 USD is really cheap....thats what it was last year.

if i go down on my own ill be able to give you a lift back up to london as i pass it on my way home. be good to have company, that is if me pat and joe dont all go together.

Us barny masive may be coming along. Well I bloomin hope so anyway! Gonna see if we can get a few others to come too if there up for it but need to talk really.

Ok so just looked at the map and theres 2 places with that name, is this the one nearest Paris yeh?

How much is the ferry roughly if anyone knows!?

Need any sort of different licence to drive abroad? like Tomm said, the 3 year thing?

How much is the whole thing gonna cost roughly, anyone from last year know how much they spent on the whole thing?

All info v helpful

Cheers

Rob! (Y):)

Edited by Rob P