Koxx Days 06

Bendee

Me and a few others will be making the trip too :) Looking forward to riding Buthiers (looks amazing on videos) and Paris etc.

Do you have to book for camping? or just turn up and whack tent anywhere?

Also whats this Koxx camp thing? Whats actually does that involve? and do you have to book that?

Im sure more details will be out soon anyway.

nah no paying for camping last year, I dont even think it was allowed by the owners but koxx guy just said put it up where not everyone will see, it was off peak so nobody else was there anyway.

Koxx camp is not actualy camping in a tent, but like lots of dorms with bunk beds, I think it included evening meals too in the price, worth it if you want a proper bed and you could have a good time inside.

Ye you have to book the koxx "camp/dorms" FAST

Phil.

What are the rules for bikes? mod and stock are in the same class so if you run a stock with a single speed are you ok?

and what classes are there?

Single speed is fine mate from what happened last year.

They where not too bothered, it's not a world round thing, it's like a big fun trial.

Phil.

nah no paying for camping last year, I dont even think it was allowed by the owners but koxx guy just said put it up where not everyone will see, it was off peak so nobody else was there anyway.

Koxx camp is not actualy camping in a tent, but like lots of dorms with bunk beds, I think it included evening meals too in the price, worth it if you want a proper bed and you could have a good time inside.

Ye you have to book the koxx "camp/dorms" FAST

Phil.

Are we playing in the bushes again? this year

or bumming of to dorms.......

i say camp it.

Are we playing in the bushes again? this year

or bumming of to dorms.......

i say camp it.

I wouldnt go in the dorms dave, yer you get a nice bed in the warmth etc, but the camping was just awsome with the fire at the rocks with the trees and all the english folk gathering around, awsome, camping for sure.

Phil.

Is the town called Rue Roland Buthier??

cheers

Don't think so, it's the buthiers in the fontenblau region about 100miles south of paris.

Phil.

Here is the website of the place for pics and stuff:

http://www.base-de-buthiers.com/

Phil.

Soo many english boi's goin this year :o can't imagine how many tents are gonna be in the woods lol. We gotta get a few fires on the go again wen we're pitched up, jeez.. there's enough people/wood. Wayne, have you reserved the picnic bench yet? :P

your such a fag phil "oh i dont want to camp i need my beauty sleep so i look good for my photos on myspace" HAHAHAHAHAHA im only kidding you big scouse fag :D

i say do wha ever is going, im on it. i think we are going for a whole week aswell anyways...

your not coming tom, you just ride everyone elses bike and snap your chain before you even get into the first section. :P

your not coming tom, you just ride everyone elses bike and snap your chain before you even get into the first section.

LMAO!!!! ye and then borrows my bike :P hopefully i will be bringing my new bike or bike sback with me from koxx days. iv just confirmed that il probably be using the aire valley van. so i wont be camping out ;) altho i may do a bit of camping on the bench again that was quite fun and the fire kept me warm. just have to be careful of people nicking my spot!!!!! hahahahaha.

anyone who needs bikes taking let me know as there is going to be plenty of room in the van for bikes and such forth.

rossi yes it does sound like theres alot of english boi's going, lets see how many people make it down to buthiers (Y) will be spot on.

Phil are you going for the full week? if so do you fancy setting off on the Sunday 26th February evening???? so we can get down to Dover and go in convoy? for that matter if anyone else wishes to join me or who ever is going on these dates your more than welcome???

Waynio.................................

this topic is going to be over 8/9 pages long BEFORE anyone actually leaves england :P mint!

i have just got some quotes off

Direct Ferries

and the prices are pretty good, for an astravan with 4 people and a Nissan Primastar with 3 people is £100.00 PER vehicle!!!! im going to speak to bucky tonight and get ours booked ASAP!!!!

Waynio..........................

PS everyone is best getting sorted ASAP. i got a quote with P&O ferries for that one.

AH MAN ITS GOING TO BE LIKE THE GUM BALL on trip down:D:D:D:D::D:D:D

make sure we go through fields so we can chuck shiznack at sheep again B) HAHAHAHAHAHA POW POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

phils hovering down in spacship/farrari

Yes man me you and phil will find sum french ass on the way there!!!!!!!!!! B)

if you go on the ferry website you can book around times etc etc.

im going to book mine for 10.45pm leave dover on the 26th march (which is the sunday night before the week of koxx days) and drive through the night in france. so i miss all the traffic near paris etc etc. then coming back on the 2nd which is the sunday (so after comp travel back to calais) like we did last year when i went with dave a lee bachanon.

i may do this a bit different dependant on what ben and fred savage are doing as i may arrange to meet up with them as they know where there going and i dont ;)lol

Waynio......................

your such a fag phil "oh i dont want to camp i need my beauty sleep so i look good for my photos on myspace" HAHAHAHAHAHA im only kidding you big scouse fag :D

i say do wha ever is going, im on it. i think we are going for a whole week aswell anyways...

your not coming tom, you just ride everyone elses bike and snap your chain before you even get into the first section. :P

EH, what the hell are you on about ginger.

so far its me porter and dave, im not sure about fitting another person in the spaceship.

Phil.

Change of plan for us southwest lot we'er going to go Poole-Cherbourg instead of Dover becuase it's loads loads closer and we're coming in steve's mums car but more proberly my dads fat 4x4 it's gonna be wicked.

Were leaving 26th March at 4:00pm getting to france around 9 (Y)