Koxx Days 06

Bendee

LMAO!!!! andrew T if your in the woods on a few occaisions at night il play drinking games ;) i ride better under the influence of alcohol it eases my nerves and head!!!! hahaha. i may even try the speed trial and the main trial pissed :D hahahaha.

ye ali me and bucky are going to convoy down on the 26th, over night travel so that we dont get stuck in loads of traffic through france in the day time, then when we get there have a good few hours sleep.

ye and dave if you remember i got blinkin "Benito"!!!! what!!! how do i race someone that is multi world champ? altho this year i hope i get him again. il put him off before we start and let his tyres down B) haha

Waynio...........................

we need a countdown timer on TF for koxx days boys and girls

the way it seems at the moment is im going up to pats and then were driving down to joes and from his to france all in pats car, that is unless my dad buys his warrior then ill drive as itll be alot bigger than pats mondeo.

50 euros a day is for the "koxx cam" for people who want to learn from the pro's kind of thing (i think)

yes there are showers and everything. i think when i get there on the monday i am reserving some parking for Phillippppppppppppppp williams. haha im deffo setting up store where we were last year next to the bench :D(Y) stroll on. ALSO we may have "female" company.

Waynio.........................

The koxx camp is a great value from my perspective-

You get to ride with the pros every day! You get your rooms paid for...you get 3 meals a day! You also get a bus into paris included with that, and guides and training from vincents coach...koxx was very gracious last year, there is a special dinner and all kinds of goodies- free wine as well...

From my perspective, 50 euro a day for all that is a great discount compared to what I would pay for hotel and 3 meals a day alone...let alone filming/riding with some of the greatest UCI riders in the world.

Awwww man, it sounds soooooooooooooo ace, loads of top riders going... I really want to go, but I think im in Austria then, dammit, i really want to go, but because i have also got tight-ass parents they would flip at me even if i mentioned going...

jOefish

Im live 25 mins from dover and will be taking daddys 05 Mercedes E320 cdi estate with sat nav :D , a tow bar and trailer with room for 5 bikes , 5 people and all luggage :- so if anyones struggling, think i have a spare place or maybe 2. cool to stay at mine the night before too, as long as u dont mind coming out and get spannered with the boys!!!!! :P

Ali get him to get in touch with me, at mo im sorting everyones stuff out :P hahahaha

Waynio............................

EDIT: for a car on the ferry it will be approx £80 ish, for my van its £100, BUT i may be looking into going on the channel tunnel aswell now. but there are plenty of options its just coming up with the right one.

im linking it in with Fred and Ben as i can follow in convoy with them :)(Y)

Edited by Waynio

oh and dave..............maybe the missus is going, she wants a holiday away from england, she probs will be coming and sort of doing her own thing along with Shona.

Waynio.........................

i think when i go to paris on the tuesday and thursday the girls will probably be going shopping and doing there own thing. you know all the girly things that you will probably wanna do :P

Me and Dan Ko might be heading over so will probably sort out joining one of these "convoys" to make sure we don't get lost... Anyone got any idea on petrol costs from midlands to Buthiers? Gunna have to pay my half lol

We'll be camping with everyone else I expect.

Can someone explain how to sign up and everything, exactly who/how we pay, if we don't need to pay for something we won't be doing etc. Step by step would be pro B)

Cheers guys

excitement! :rolleyes:

it will cost alot, i know that last year we drove around a bit aswell to go to "town" and stuff, shopping etc etc. so it would cost approx £200 ish i would say. i know im expecting to go through at least 2 tanks of diesel @ £80.00 and thats only working off the approx miles. so im going to be using a good £40.00 worth driving around france probs go to paris a couple of times.im wanting to go to paris on the tuesday and the thursday (thursday with all the big boys hopefully)

with regards to camping and such forth we didnt have to pay anything last year but with it getting so popular they may charge us like £20 or sumit to camp all week. it wont be much. not for the amount of fun and enjoyment you get out of being there and meeting up with so many other riders and people to have a good time with.

i wouldnt actually care if i had to pay £30-40 for camping, at the end of the day its like a holiday and you get to do as you please. as long as people respect the area, i know last year a couple of people were throwing bottles around but that got tidyed up and sorted out so all was good.

it will cost alot, i know that last year we drove around a bit aswell to go to "town" and stuff, shopping etc etc. so it would cost approx £200 ish i would say. i know im expecting to go through at least 2 tanks of diesel @ £80.00 and thats only working off the approx miles. so im going to be using a good £40.00 worth driving around france probs go to paris a couple of times.im wanting to go to paris on the tuesday and the thursday (thursday with all the big boys hopefully)

with regards to camping and such forth we didnt have to pay anything last year but with it getting so popular they may charge us like £20 or sumit to camp all week. it wont be much. not for the amount of fun and enjoyment you get out of being there and meeting up with so many other riders and people to have a good time with.

i wouldnt actually care if i had to pay £30-40 for camping, at the end of the day its like a holiday and you get to do as you please. as long as people respect the area, i know last year a couple of people were throwing bottles around but that got tidyed up and sorted out so all was good.

So if we're not doing the tuition thing and just going for the fun of it (like the rest of us UK guys I'm guessing?) then we don't have to pay anything to Koxx? :S What about meals and such forth? I think I'm a bit mixed up lol

Travel costs seem ok I guess, and I expect me and Dan might tag along to Paris on Tuesday (I assume Thursday is when Koxx sort out all the buses etc?)