Koxx Days 06

Bendee

iv got all the directions and everything already............its sooooooooooo easy to get to now. and its not such a long journey from paris its probs only an hour if that. il post a link up here with the place "near" to buthiers.

so when you click the link and zoom in its JUST next to it.

Malesherbes - Buthiers

POW POW!!!!! so for all you'll tripping down, theres the easy as pie bit for you :D(Y)

Waynio.........................

EDIT: yes steve you will need a passport as you are leaving the country and re-entering it........

Edited by Waynio

the 50 euro a day covers 3 meals etc. No one last year camped during the koxx "camp" deal, they did during the last few days though. I don't know if you can eat where everyone else eats without paying for the normal camp deal...its like a cafeteria, the only other places to eat are in town- there is a dece pizza spot.

shaun.........you will have to pay to enter the koxx days competition. the matter i wrose was that SOME people maybe only going for the riding there and not to compete or take part in the koxx days camp thing, if this is the case it would be as if they were getting accomodation for free hence why there will probs be a charge for people camping aswell. but its well worth paying to camp and have a good week there.

there is a local supermarket i will be visiting regularly and a local town to g ofor some pizza's and stuff. :)(Y)

with regards to paris tuesday this is a ride that me n bucky will be going on again anyone is welcome BUT the koxx one is on the thursday. im hoping to be able to get there with koxx on thursday.il have to see how it maps out. again if you wish to come on tuesday then you can tag along and follow us.

Waynio......................

Erm weve got shot gun in the trees, if ur tents there well run it over. :)

WOOOOOOOOOOoo i csant wait need a erm job and a passport.

f**kIN ELL

17 November 2005

THE PRICE OF PASSPORT SECURITY: NEW FEES ANNOUNCED

The price of passports is to rise in order to pay for major improvements to boost security and fight fraud.

New passport fees, which will see the price of a standard 10-year adult passport rise by £9 to £51, reflect the cost of implementing key anti-fraud measures to combat the rapidly growing threat of passport fraud and forgery. These include:

* enhanced background checks on applicants;

* the gradual introduction of new biometric 'ePassports' from February 2006, which will contain a scan of the passport holder's unique facial features embedded in a chip held in the passport document;

* face-to-face interviews for first-time adult applicants from October 2006.

Edited by Davetrials

by the sounds of it porter thats for 10years :)(Y)

i wouldnt worry bout too much else though cos once you have got it you dont have to worry bout it running out for a few years :Plol

BTW how muc h£££ is people taking with them? obviosly it will be euros??? i dont know how much to take with me, i know our diesel bill will be expensive as im planning on going to paris before the big ride on the thursday :)

Waynio....................

by the sounds of it porter thats for 10years :)(Y)

i wouldnt worry bout too much else though cos once you have got it you dont have to worry bout it running out for a few years :Plol

BTW how muc h£££ is people taking with them? obviosly it will be euros??? i dont know how much to take with me, i know our diesel bill will be expensive as im planning on going to paris before the big ride on the thursday :)

Waynio....................

I'm taking the a credit card for fuel and then about 300euros for spending over the week (Y) maybe more

Edited by Matt_Tupman

anybody got any ideas on the price for 7 days accomadation? as id prefer it to camping.

its 50 euro each day- includes bed, 3 meals a day, riding with the pros, a bus to paris + riding friday...good stuff...a special dinner, some video stuff- pretty chill.

BEN U SUCK!.

camping is the best part. cept for morings when u have to walk around half naked with a morning hardon eating euopean ceral.

but still fun.

haha sorry dave im in two minds camping would be great but just plain shit from a sleeping point of veiw, if it was a couple of days i would, i more than likely still will but i like the sound of all the meals ect.