Some Pictures From A Crate Ride

zoo p

hi all, just thought you might want to see some of the pictures that i took yesterday, as they turned out pretty well. we were riding at harris brush works on the bank holiday, the only time we don't get thrown off!

the riders in the pictures are ian, joe, tom, ollie and i took the photos (adam)

i hope you like them...

IPB Image

ian doing a 10ft drop, 19 blue crates

IPB Image

joe with a huge bunny gap, he landed it pretty harsh and cracked his frame!

IPB Image

joe breaking things as usual

IPB Image

cool angle of ian with a pedal gap

IPB Image

tom, with a gap to front wheel on his new python

IPB Image

tom again

IPB Image

nice tuck from ollie

IPB Image

a 180 gap from ollie

hope you like them, comments welcome

nice one guys some great riding

yo ian. i take it its me and you drop comp lol. nah man fair play 10ft is scary. cant wait to ride woth you again. you gotta take me to that place when you can agian dude. nice pics ad, how come no one rang me lol. :( owell. ride with you soon guys. yes there is 20 pallets but he is dropping onto a pallet that is on the floor. so it would be 20.

Edited by beau

Thats a pretty drop.

On the hook side of things, i do them sometimes for a different/more challenging way of getting up something. I call it a Vince Hook (after Vince Noir... cool people know, if you don't then you're a fag) but whatever, it's kind of a hook i guess.

Hi guys, looks like a pritty cool ride you had there. That drop off them pallets is f****g huge and the rest of the pictures look pritty sweet aswell. Nice pictures lads, keep it up ! thumbsupanim.gif .

By the way how did joe crack his frame by doing a bunnyhop.? wacko.gif

Dan !

Joe isn't exactly a ballerina on his bike, It was on the landing when his backwheel slammed into the edge of the crate, he was lent back so far that him pulling on his bars put huge amounts of force through the stem, and in turn, cracked the frame. Was as smooth as a cheese grater wrapped in sandpaper.

Edited by flipkickbs