Needed! Important

Waynio

does anyone have any pictures of Bucky off the forum. or any kind of trials riding pictures

before you say "why dont you ask him for some" its hard when hes at work and his girlfriend is writing up an assignment on biketrials and i could do with some ASAP!!!! someone will have some or one or two at least.

really looking for the MASSIVE bunnyhop one in leeds that he does where he is well extended and showing alot of effort. any others are very much appreciated.

Cheers.............yorkshire grit over and out!

Waynio.......................

Remove the Trials-Nation link asap please, that page appears to have a Virus so..

Dont Click the Link Posted Above!!

I clicked it! didn't have anything nasty come at me either. My super PC fought off the evil crap! Anyways i love that pic of bucky doing that massive gap, is he riding a base there? if so it's given me a lot of confidence in my frame!

I clicked it! didn't have anything nasty come at me either. My super PC fought off the evil crap! Anyways i love that pic of bucky doing that massive gap, is he riding a base there? if so it's given me a lot of confidence in my frame!

yeah that was back in the day on my base Ta26 frame. f**king awesome frame

B1K3Tr14Ls F0R T3h W1N!!!1!!!11111

Edited by Bucky

ye that bunnyhop in leeds is top notch!!!!!

really nice picture and it would deffinatly win a competition from my point of view!!!! the crowd around but the size of the gap the effort going in and the verticalness of the bike!!! top banana!!!! on the last leeds ride bucky did that bunnyhop again and i got to see him do it as the pic above i never saw him do it that time (Y):)

Waynio........................

cheers for all the help people..............

• 2 months later...