Validation Problems?

Mr_Pitbull

I dont actually care about posting anything. I use the forum for Rides and Videos mainly (Y) I know all i need to know about bikes, and posting stuff which i have posted before i can see its not been at all appreciated,

For example: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....c=65888&hl=Biff

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....c=65587&hl=Biff

Haha it made me laugh iswell it also is true its noying having to make posts in this part to get into the real thing but it comes with time so im not all that bothered about making posts the new members area is actually quiet good fun and it gives you different veiws on others in the forum.

This forum didn't have a Validation System when it first started,

but becuase of people coming on a spamming, and then all of the annoying 'txt tlk' that is hard to read, and looks messy, they made it.

(Y)

Guys, stop givin' Biff s**t, he has been on this forum for a fair while, prob's more than some of you. I don't know why it has sent you back to NMC but you seem a really sound guy. Hope it all works out mate (Y)

I'm not havin' a go or 'owt. Just sayin'

Mat :)

Guys, stop givin' Biff s**t,

I'm not havin' a go or 'owt. Just sayin'

:-

I'm sure if the moderators or administrators decide that Biff can be a member again, then they will make it happen, until then, stop complaining, post good posts, and get in touch with Tom or Danny, and be nice about it. Maybe they will review your situation quicker, or with a more sympathetic notion.

And don't give the old "i can't contact them" bollocks. There is a "Contact" button at the top for a reason.

To be fair he has made a new account and has been good enough to get validated?

So whats there problem?

I'll use another extreme example, to get the point across, why he shouldn't be validated. Say if I shot your parents, and every other relative you have, with some large caliber weapon, then wiped my arse on their hand's as some sort of ritual, then was sent to prison (which is better than NMC) then had plastic surgery so I was a woman, should I be allowed out of prison?

I'll use another extreme example, to get the point across, why he shouldn't be validated. Say if I shot your parents, and every other relative you have, with some large caliber weapon, then wiped my arse on their hand's as some sort of ritual, then was sent to prison (which is better than NMC) then had plastic surgery so I was a woman, should I be allowed out of prison?

if you were bulgarian then yes as bulgarian laws state that if you have a sex change your a different person to who you was when you commited the crime ;) and validation is hardly as serious as murder plus you example didnt make sense so stop being a tw*t. anyway its pretty stupid ive been banned before (2 years ago), got banned forever for telling bongo i was going to buy his bike then i had to back out, funny how others do it all the time now i just made a new account and here i am, bit silly how you got put back into NMC biff, if you didnt change your name to biff in the profile part you wouldnt have been put back, thats pretty silly, the rules state your only in NMC until youve made it clear your not going to be a arse on the forum, biff had a chance and he was validated all he did was post sensible posts then he gets put back into NMC :ermm:

if you didnt change your name to biff in the profile part you wouldnt have been put back,

Exactly. :rolleyes:

Surely if he didn't want to make out he was Biff during the validation process, then he obviously knows he's done something wrong in the past.

It's just deceit.

As i said, Biff should e-mail Tom or Danny, be nice, and maybe they will review his situation.

As for the sellers backing out, if Tom or Danny learn of it, they will look into it and possibly make them a Blacklisted Seller, which means they can't post in the FS/WTD section. There is also the references section, to save outright banning people, just incase they have a valid story.

Will you stop posting shit?

Edit: I emailed, and no reply?

Edited by Mr_Pitbull