Green Drilled Rim

tom tom

hi,

i'm looking at a profile mini cassette for a new mod but i noticed that the origonal rims that i intended to buy( echo 2006) only have 32h and i need 36h for the profile, i also wanted a front rim that was the same but the hub i wanted (new echo front disk hub) only has 32h, so are there any rims that tarty have been known to supply (intending to buy whole bike from there, maybe have it built up from them as well if possible) that are made in a green finish and have both 36 hole and 32 hole drillings, also in both 19" and 20" sizes.

cheers tom tom (Y)

Dont waste your money on a try all, make a better rimm yourself outta your own dried poo.

useful information there :ermm:

hi,

i'm looking at a profile mini cassette for a new mod but i noticed that the origonal rims that i intended to buy( echo 2006) only have 32h and i need 36h for the profile, i also wanted a front rim that was the same but the hub i wanted (new echo front disk hub) only has 32h, so are there any rims that tarty have been known to supply (intending to buy whole bike from there, maybe have it built up from them as well if possible) that are made in a green finish and have both 36 hole and 32 hole drillings, also in both 19" and 20" sizes.

cheers tom tom (Y)

back to the question at hand?

tom tom

Try-all don't do green rims, your best off getting some onza hog rims and not worrying about having green rims, either that or buy some viz ones and get those built up ?

useful information - yes, because it tells him that try alls are turd and not to get one :) even though you cant get em in green

Get real rimms :) like onza ronnies or dx32, and spray them if you like.

your right sorry :P

can a zoo python fit a 46mm rim?? :S if so can tarty actually get hold of them, or who can?

tom tom

can a zoo python fit a 46mm rim?? wacko.gif if so can tarty actually get hold of them, or who can?

If you are talking about viz rims then you need to buy them from trials-uk.

Click here for trials-uk web page.

You could simply order them and send them to tarty to be built up with the rest of your bike ?

Edit: And yeh, python will be able to have 46mm rim.

Edited by TheMunn

If you are talking about viz rims then you need to buy them from trials-uk.

Click here for trials-uk web page.

You could simply order them and send them to tarty to be built up with the rest of your bike ?

Edit: And yeh, python will be able to have 46mm rim.

cheers (Y) , i know i should ask tarty but while its on my mind have they ever ordered from another shop to include in a build before?

cheers tom tom

Or you could just gt the rim built? Get the echo rim in GREEN and get the profile and take it 2 someone you know who builds wheels and get them to do it!!

What do you thing CLS did... JUst built it and missed a hole on the hub... think it was every 3holes on the hub :ermm:

It works trust me (Y)

Scotty