Tartybikes.

Trials_joe

Hey,

I have E-mailed 'The Tart' twice at info@tartybikes.co.uk and to Adam@tartybikes.co.uk about a week ago (give or take a couple of days) about a wheelbuild. So i filled in the form and sent it to them and i haven't had a reply as of yet. Just wondering what there doing and if any Tartybikes people on here could help me out.

They have been pretty good so far, but I really need a new wheel to ride with.

Cheeers lads.

Joe.

:rockon:

Edited by Trials_joe

Hey,

I have E-mailed 'The Tart' twice at info@tartybikes.co.uk and to Adam@tartybikes.co.uk about a week ago (give or take a couple of days) about a wheelbuild. So i filled in the form and sent it to them and i haven't had a reply as of yet. Just wondering what there doing and if any Tartybikes people on here could help me out.

Cheeers lads.

Joe.

Sam here, I asked some questions about wheelbuilds a week or something ago...

But I`ll probably get an answer soon, no worry : )

Hey,

Cheeers lads.

Joe.

give em a ring : 01257 471 350

Christmas Is Nearly Here...

Well, we're off home for a bit of a break now, but you can still order should you wish! Just email us, making sure the subject of the email is 'Order', and you include your name, a contact telephone number, and what parts you would like to order. Parts will be sent out on a 'first come, first served' basis, starting Wednesday 28th December.

Opening Hours:

Saturday 24th-Tuesday 27th: Email orders only

Wednesday 28th December: 12pm-6pm

Thursday 29th December: 10am-6pm

Friday 30th December: 10am-6pm

Saturday/Sunday 31st/1st: Email orders only

Monday 2nd January: 12pm-6pm Tuesday 3rd January onwards: As Normal

01257 471 350 (Monday-Friday 10am-6pm)

Info@TartyBikes.co.uk

They are more than likey over wheled with orders and working there pants off to get them out, takes a good 15 mins to do an order, pick, pack paper work.

Tart aka Adam is prob fonderling lots of nipples if not in there with dave slaving away.

E-mail maybe fast than snail mail to get there, they don't mean it'll be answered just as fast lad.

Leave them a message, you number or something, they will be in touch i swear and promiss you.