What Do You Think Is Better?

Hi, i were wondering what you people think is better natural or urban (street).

Personally i do prefer urban myself, CraigLeeScott is a perfect example of urban :) so i would like to know what you guys prefer.

Also ive never really tryed natural i just think urban looks alot better, for those that have done both can you tell me which is harder?

thanks

To me Trials is all about competing & riding sections so it would have to

be natural mainly. I agree that street looks pretty good & you dont get

your bike dirty but it's just for pussy's. :D (only joking) but people have

there preferences & this is mine.

For example,

A pile of natural rocks: there is so many lines & ways to ride.

A brick wall : up & down.

:huh: ermmm i am not sure because i have always liked street because there is always things to do but natural is also good because you can get to use your imagination bit more because there is different objects you have never come across before so i think their both cool (Y)

Well i have to agree with SamMonty, about there being so many ways to ride on natural but walls is a different story, it takes alot more gutts to go off a really high wall, and urban looks harder i hope that it is because it gives me the challenge and you dont see many poles out doing natural so natural is for pussies :lol: .

Well so far more people have said street rather then natural :D but its up to the rider what he prefers im just happy so see street riders it will also be funny if there were alot more natural but not many people get the chance to do a decent natural spot so they go with street :)

natural for sure!!

street is too repetative, a 45" wall is like every other 45" wall.

There are no two rocks the same.

Street is easy, nice flat grippy surfaces to ride on.

natural is harder, irregular surfaces often covered in mud, moss or dust.

I am very much into comps, I love the challengs and rules, makes it more fun.

I prefer natural as it makes for more interesting photos at the end of the day, but obviously it is much harder than urban. Some urban trials can make an interesting photo but most citys are a bit run down and have a bit of an atmosphere to them.

King Regards

Qnuspp

Looking at some of your posts about natural gives me veiws of natural i never thought about before i want to try natural now, i hope i get given the chance to go some where good to ride excelent natural.

I am glad you natural riders have told me about your veiws on urban.

Urban, because theres more of it.

Thats absolutly true more and more of the towns are growing taking some of the natural away all you natural riders will have to turn to urban sooner or later, urban will just keep getting bigger.

Also i like to show off infront of people out in the streets it makes me feel like a pro for 5 mins :)

riders who ride natural tend to be better riders overall (just to stir it up!)

you'll find that guys(&girls) who are good at natural will also be good at street, but being good at street doesnt mean you'll cut it at natural - theres a lot more elements to it.

urban is good for increasing your confidence on big stuff but with natural youve got much more to think about - fighting & using angles, bobbles in rocks, using your pedals, finding grip etc.

riders who ride natural tend to be better riders overall (just to stir it up!)

you'll find that guys(&girls) who are good at natural will also be good at street, but being good at street doesnt mean you'll cut it at natural - theres a lot more elements to it.

urban is good for increasing your confidence on big stuff but with natural youve got much more to think about - fighting & using angles, bobbles in rocks, using your pedals, finding grip etc.

Well when you put it like that it makes me think natural is harder but i still think urban is harder :-