What Do You Think Is Better?

Hi, i were wondering what you people think is better natural or urban (street).

Personally i do prefer urban myself, CraigLeeScott is a perfect example of urban :) so i would like to know what you guys prefer.

Also ive never really tryed natural i just think urban looks alot better, for those that have done both can you tell me which is harder?

thanks

CraigLeeScott is also really quite amazing at Natural.

Mike!!!

Gotta be.....................................................................NATURAL far better, though i ride street more because all i have to do is open me front and hey presto! street to ride on. natural is physically and mentally more demanding though as mentioned before. I dont do comps and dont plan to, i just like rocks to ride.

To me Trials is all about competing & riding sections so it would have to

be natural mainly. I agree that street looks pretty good & you dont get

your bike dirty but it's just for pussy's. :D (only joking) but people have

there preferences & this is mine.

For example,

A pile of natural rocks: there is so many lines & ways to ride.

A brick wall : up & down.

i would give natural a go but there are no rocks local so i've just got a taste for street

most of the people in this thread need to go ride some proper natural...haha

natural is awesome - its so challenging and no rock is the same. you don't even have to ride comps to enjoy. just the going somewhere and having a field of rocks in front of you and just trying to get up, down, across as many as possible. its ace with a few mates and a sunny summers day. just riding and pushing yourself. plus roll down rule on natty!!

but...

street is awesome - i tend to go bigger on street, but at the same time just totally more freestyle - spins and tricks. maybe i am just lucky and ride in one of the best street spots in the uk. but everything is game to ride on in street walls, rails, chains, bollards - just use your imagination and street is awesome. i love trying gaps and ups and stuff and just seeing how many ways i can do something and throwing in tricks and adding bits on that are totally 'unneccesary' :turned: . Street is as 'hard' as you want it to be really. last night we were trying this line that was ridiculous, a kicker into a five foot hook, but the 'wall' we were hooking was a four wall, with a foot and a bit high rail on top. we pretty much knew we could actually do the whole line, but it was fun just trying...

anyhow yeah - just ride its ace :)

mike

Edited by leedstrials

urban, i love riding urban at night, only done it a few times but you get such a buzz, :teehee: everything seems so different at night, its quiet and you dont get people getting in your way all the time. i seem to spot more lines at night too. never really had the chance to ride natural but i really want to ride the rocks on the seafront sometime :)

Clawz

i definately prefer natural but that may have something to do with where i live. there is very miniamal street around and a hell of a lot of natural. also as previously mentioned there is so much more to do on natural terrain wich i find makes it more enjoyable!

I prefer street just now but i have not been riding for too long i would like to get into natural a bit more once i get a bit better. i find that natural videos are quite boring to watch though i prefer watching videos which are mostly street. ^_^