Powvideopow

James_Porter

yo reet.

got adobe working this afternoon so used up this shit footage i got aha, seemed a waste to not use it and i wanted to get my files clear for the start of my next project.

bit o wayne, bit o jon and a bit o me

so here it is.

woop, sorry.

ps i know its shit, so dont go on.

Edited by James_Porter

Si you legend...where and what is that site :o

Before people start praising me or what ever, it isn't my site, nor my server, i'm just involved in it. :)

I did try and start Trials-Shack up again christmas day, it was in my MSN name for around 5 minutes, until i noticed that people from the UK can't buy USA packages from the host dvideos.net uses. Which sucked.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=68412 Is the thread, as a few seem to have missed it. :P

But yeah, just thought i would clear that up.

Cool Little vid there James...

That natural spot, is that the p;ace near where your grandparents (i think) live up on bodmin moor??? if so looks like the next time i am down from UNI i will be heading there!!!

Adam

That was one of the nites i manged to get that tyre tap that high to both wheels, but now i can do it just rear wheel. The skatepark is in porthcawl.

shrewers

Aghhh rite, thats why it looks different it was both wheels, haha, It looked like one, I'd say 2 wheels was harder than backwheel only though. Awsome.

Phil.

that is some noice!!!! natural riding, going to have to hooooooooooooook up with you porter and go ride there at some point looks awesum!

i have only just seen that sidehop played back and i didnt actually think that i like front to backed it :S it is quite odd. one of my better sidehops that. altho there is one where i live which is quite nice to a really thin wall thats quite big.

ye the skatepark in porthcawl had many lines enclosed within!!!! specially for a skatepark :P

Waynio...........................