How Much Is It Worth?

gofasterpinch

how come on tarty bikes its 499 then? or is that one the specced up version?

Quoted from TartyBikes:

'*Upgraded component specifications are available from £699 with upgrades such as Onza Reggie/Ronnie rims, Tensile cranks, Maxxis tyres and Hognesium pedals. Please email for details*'

right so its the upgraded deal then, thanks for the info ive not been into trials for a few years so im not too sure what im looking at anymore lol :$

The frames are all the same so make sure that it is actually the higher spec one.

Get a spec list off the seller if you can and post it here someone will be abel to tell you its value roughly..

Any pics of the actual bike itself?

The frames are all the same so make sure that it is actually the higher spec one.

Get a spec list off the seller if you can and post it here someone will be abel to tell you its value roughly..

Any pics of the actual bike itself?

those pics are the actual one! they are the ones they have posted on this other forum

:)

I'd offer him £350-£400. At the end of the day I'm always gutted when someone says "yeah" straight away because that means you could have probably got it cheaper (N)

He'd laugh at you. That bike is in mint condition and the tyres (from what I can see) aren't even worn.

Is it you selling the bike? Didn't think so. Even if he does laugh (which would be a damn stupid thing to do whilst selling something) what have you lost by asking? If you'd rather have your pride than cheaper stuff just by asking, more fool you :P

Yea i agree. Worth a try you never no. Ask him £350 if he says NO then say ok £400 etc ... :)

Offer low, £350, then go for about £400, if not then something like £470, don't go any higher than 500, tell him if he's trying to push you over 500 that you've found a place you can get 'em new for that (Y)

Nathan :D