Need Some Help..

SCOTTY___

Right heres my dilema...

I have Monty ISIS cranks and i run a front freewheel..

Im Swapping my 05 Echo frame with a guy for an 05 Short ZOO! python.

As you know the the 05 Python has NO bashgurad so a bashring is needed... As i said previously i have month cranks and run a front freewheel. So has anybody run THIS successfully with monty cranks and a freewheel?

If you have Monty cranks on an 05 Python what bash do you or a friend use?

Thanks in advance...

Scotty ^_^

I have an FSA Platimium Pro BB its 113mm i think :blink: the longest one they doo..

Would it fit?

Cheers for the info (Y)

Anyone else?

Scotty

Ime sure they do a 128mm?

But can you not do something like mesure the room the freewheel has till it touches the bb cup you will need about 8mm spare to run a bashgard.

If you understand what I mean :S

Its a 68 x 118mm..... ?

That any good? Or will i need a new BB now :(

Ive had a search and the only BB i can find is a Try-all and Echo that has a 68 shell and a lenth longer than 118? and there £55+!! And its abit an the heafty side!! You sure 118 wont fit?

Thanks a bunch...

Scotty

Edited by Echo_Scotty

Tartybikes do 128mm FSA BBs, which you'll need. Your freewheel's going to be moved across 4-6mm by having a bash on, so you really do need a new BB.

Are you sure? I cannot find them on the BB page?! Also Are the 68mm shelled one's??

Thanks

Scotty

They're not on there 'cos they're not on there. Try calling them. Anyway, they're done in 73mm size, but come with the 2.5mm wide spacer to reduce it to 68mm.

What do you mean with the spacers :S They go on the inside of the frame? Im asuming here that the 68mm is the BB shell on the frame?

can you shed some light please? Im intreaged(sp?)

Scotty

What do you mean with the spacers :S They go on the inside of the frame? Im asuming here that the 68mm is the BB shell on the frame?

can you shed some light please? Im intreaged(sp?)

Scotty

I think he means the legnth of the bb shell, not the width?

Sam

Ok im totaly at a loss here... So the 68mm shall we say isnt the Radius of the BB shell? (Circle bit) Its actualy the lench of it? Am i correct in thinking that? Also where would the washeres go? On the Splines or actually inside the bb shell somehow??

Thanks..

Scotty

Right ive E-mailed Tartybikes and they say that the have the FSA bb in stock as Mark said (Thank You Very Much)....

And its an FSA Platinum Pro DH... For £45? Is that good value? And it also includes the spacers...

And its a full £10 Cheeper than the Koxx BB...!

But im guessing i will need to telephone order... Havent done that in a while..!

Cheers for the help people!! Specially OnzaBoyMark for the exerlant info on the FSA bb... (Y)

Scotty