Trials Game!

Clawz114

hey guys its just come to me that for a year or 2 ive been playing a moterbike trials game and i didnt realise I SHOULD HAVE SHARED IT. well here is the link if you want a go. the key is BALANCE!!! lol as always with trials, ENJOY!!! if its a bit too hard for you click on action in trials training at the top for some easier levels. i can pretty much do it all so if your stuck :D

you can also find it on miniclip.com but this website has the full game :D but miniclip.com has a new version, only 2 levels though grrrrrrrrrr

Clawz

(EDIT)

here is the link sorry i forgot to include it!

http://www.coolmen.ch/trial/b1_s3.htm

Edited by Clawz114

it's a cool game though, played it about a year ago, spent hours on it really addictive, but old, and has been posted up here many times before, try searching before you make a new topic, (no offence meant that was suppossed to be a constructive comment)

Mike!!!

I'm hooked on it now, i use the trials.tk site, and i play it for like an hour every night before i go to bed! it's not good i don't get up in the mornings :sleeping: but i love that game! i've played it before, but i like it much more now.

Mike!!!