London Trials Video

Tim-Rodriguez

Nahah. If you try and right click and save it, it will only save a HTML document. It's how Trials-Shack used to work, and it's how video host's like dvideo's can run, as every hit has to be a page view first, which means almost quadruple the chance for advertising to be seen, and clicked.

Ummmm so why when i right click save as does it come up with the wmv file to download? sorry mate but both do work (Y)

Cheers Jay

Ummmm so why when i right click save as does it come up with the wmv file to download? sorry mate but both do work (Y)

Cheers Jay

Download it, and "play" it then. :-

Don't worry about taking up space, the HTML page is only like 2kb big and will be downloaded in under a second. :turned:

Even though i have right clicked and saved as and i am downloading 25mb's worth of biking video :P sorry man but your wrong (Y) if you noticed i took the link from the download this file link not from the pages url :- so face facts mate both ways work :)

sorry

Cheers Jay

Edited by bikerdude2004uk

Too much fancy shit in the video

screw birds water and traffic lights we wanna see riding

riding was decent though.

Brilliant video, very nicely edited and great choice of music. Angles were good too and nice variation of moves.

Refreshing to see after loads of the norm of heavy rock music and side hop that gap that repeated for 5mins.

If it didn't have that "fancy crap" in it the video would get repetitive loose its quality.

Thanks,

Seb

5th of Feb, do it.

what day is that? if its a saturday im game specially with my new frame and disk so excited vid is 15% done will edit post when finished

huge film most of the footage based on the 2nd i guess apart from the leeson and ive never seen chai not go huge lol

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

what day is that? if its a saturday im game specially with my new frame and disk so excited vid is 15% done will edit post when finished

huge film most of the footage based on the 2nd i guess apart from the leeson and ive never seen chai not go huge lol

It's a Sunday, but if enough people can come on Saturday aswell I'll do both days (Y)

Love Joe_ELding

Edited by Super Death Monkey

heya tim

long long time no see man...

good to see that your all still kicking ass down in london!!

its been a while since ive been down for a session, must hook up some time soon man.

as for the video!!!

that was awesome!!!

i love the way you've shown more than just the riding in your video!

i like the fact that youve shown a bit of culture and reality! as well as some nice riding!

the swith between moods with your editing and choice of 'interlude soundtrack' worked really really well!

on the whole a very nice video!

bring on 2006!!!!!

phil feeney

Oi Tim

Thank you for the vid. I really miss London even more now. All these riding spots, the streets, the cars, the buildings...

Chai is doing great! Respect!

I hope I will see you this summer...

From snowy Russia with love...