Sheffield Saturday 14th January So Far 20 People

James Hart

As the title says....Meet at walls across the road from station at 11:00 - 11:30

So Far there is:

ME

Billock

Jamie

Chris

Mikey

Paddy

Danny Foster

Joe B

Joe O

Wigs

Gaz M

Squince

Splints

benet

josh

elison

biff

phil

sean

ben

Kyle

Thats 20 people :o:D

Guna be Mint :D(Y):rolleyes:

James

Edited by InteractClothing

do you all know it will be packed on saturday? with the sheffield indoor trial being on?????

just becareful around 3pm onwards cos it will get busy and the buzzies will be after you in numbers they deffinatly wont want any problems on that day of all days.

if i could have got the day off fully i would have come for the ride in the morning and then gone to hallam FM arena at 3/4ish.

Waynio.............................

the chavs will be out in force wanting to nick car stereos and probably your bikes so a word to all of you please be careful and stay together so you dont get owt nicked. :)

do you all know it will be packed on saturday? with the sheffield indoor trial being on?????

just becareful around 3pm onwards cos it will get busy and the buzzies will be after you in numbers they deffinatly wont want any problems on that day of all days.

if i could have got the day off fully i would have come for the ride in the morning and then gone to hallam FM arena at 3/4ish.

the chavs will be out in force wanting to nick car stereos and probably your bikes so a word to all of you please be careful and stay together so you dont get owt nicked. :)

nah it'll be reet the arena is nowhere near the riding spots (Y) - wanted to go to the indoor this year too, but forgot. got a beast line for you in leeds wayne too

f**k is the indoor Moto Trials Tommorow ???????????????

i shall think about coming if anyone will ride from around here....

cheers stefan perks :D

yes i will be there see you all there looking forward to this i have never rode sheffield befor lol

Edited by stefan p