Favourite Trials Trick

Fav trick of the mo

Coust hop's

Modified coust hope, bom along, pedal hop, throw front of bike down on to fornt whele and kill the dic brake ther rolle it out, hold it or front hop. heheh

Big drops and gaps, getting good now i have a decent rear brake

Technical stuff

Some of that confused me a bit, its the spelling man its hard to read if your typing backwards or something like that so can u correct it please.

peace (Y)

Edited by Rob rides trials

Yeah sorry about that. Not easy job today, stuck with me son and his driving me nuts.

Fav trick of the moment-

Coust hop's

My own persoanl thing i think not so sure- Coust hop but with more grunt and differnce...bomb along and add in a pedal hop just before the steps or wall, throw front of bike down on to front wheel and add lots of front brake then ether of the following roll it out (stoppie), hold it (endo) or front hop for ever or one i have been doing is to hold it with a mixture of front hops and then a wheel swap front to back and then a blunt off backwards to a roll out. Fun but hard and hurt when you go over the front on that hope to font wheel..heheh need to on a wall or steps, it will kill forks, cracked my disc mount, also strea tube, also my hope has died 5 times doing this as it can't deal withthe stress and heat.

Big drops and gaps, getting good now i have a decent rear brake

Technical stuff

trick wise i am into

- 270 drop offs from back wheel

- x-up/turn down drops

- x-up drops to x-ed ride out

- sidehop to smith - i accidentially did a sidehop to crooked on a rail the other night, was awesome :D

- hooks to fakie, hit my head though so haven't done one for a couple of weeks.

- sidehop to toboggan pedal stall on a bollard

- skids

also loving (just when i am bored) for half and hour or so going out in street and playing on the kerbs, just practising back wheel control, balance, pedal and braking - great fun and actually help with bigger stuff too

Edited by leedstrials

Well i havent learnt it yet but its the "switch" ill learn how to do it sometime soon but i won't proberly be able to do it untill next year, Profile your a big help thanks for your information mate.

Other then that i need to work on my sidehops there not very big at all so if anyone can give me any tips ill be grateful to all that help out.

Before i go practice a "switch" does anyone think i should practice something else before i go and try that? I heard that i should but it was about a week ago so i cant remember what the guy said.

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

Hi, i was wondering what everyones favourite trials trick is, this can help me practice the one thats most favourite to look a bit better. :D

Well my favourite has to be either sidehop or that other one i cant remember what its called but you basicly ride at a wall then jump or something and your rear wheel is on, something like that it would be helpful if someone told me what thats called iswell :)

peace (Y)

sidehops and taps to backwheel are my favourite moves aspecially on my new vario (Y)

steve

Edited by stevecoust

"onza t-pro rob". what you could do to help with your "switching" is first find a nice road with not much traffic and do a "gap to frontwheel".

What the gap to front wheel is.?

You start on your backwheel and pedal kick to some where on the road lets start at say 4ft. Then you kick and go on to your front wheel and realease your front brake and roll through and try and flick the back end through and not just slam it down it will get your practise in for switching. Thats all mate. (Y)

Dan !

"onza t-pro rob". what you could do to help with your "switching" is first find a nice road with not much traffic and do a "gap to frontwheel".

What the gap to front wheel is.?

You start on your backwheel and pedal kick to some where on the road lets start at say 4ft. Then you kick and go on to your front wheel and realease your front brake and roll through and try and flick the back end through and not just slam it down it will get your practise in for switching. Thats all mate. (Y)

Dan !

Thank you mate, and once again have a good one. Theres a ride on saturday i hope i get the chance to practice what you just told me on the "switch", it will be great if i could do it soon. (Y)

Thanks.

Rob. B)

A technical line is amusing/challenging :)

and a nice dangerous drop gap always brightens my day :rolleyes: ...

...well makes me feel good at the end of the day ^_^

...and thats what counts (Y)

kool topic ;)

I feel exactly the same, I have a nice drop to a thin wall that always brightens my day.

yeh see what i can do mate. Anyway are you coming the nottingham ride on the 22nd of this month, because me and a few of my mates are going.?

Dan !

Proberly not, i wish i could but i just come back from nottingham last week and i need another 15 quid to get a new rear wheel, my hub cracked in four places on the last one so it was really bad haha, im using my cousins koxx wheel for the time being untill i get enough money to get another rear wheel.

Rob. B)