Birmingham Oldie Getting Back Into It.

Jez

I got my new bike today and snap! my back is killingme. In one way its a good feeling becuase I havnt used them muscles since I stopped and the sensations of those muscles being used is aomething exciting, but the god damn pain afterwards is gay. It's time for a smoke and bed I think.

Haha sounds familiar :)

I'm dreading tomorrow morning. I remember the last time I rode after months of no riding, my calves ceased up the next day. And in my infinite wisdom I decided to ride the 4 miles home on my mod instead of my MTB. I have to be in the studio by 3 tomorrow :S NOT looking forward to it (but worth it!).

Haha welcone back to trials!!! i swear i rode with someone on a xlite ages ago, back in the day in brum, bunnyhoppin up walls! I live in Sutton and work in Sutton Halfords store! POW! ill come ridin with you :D gettin bored ridin on me own!!!

Haha! i wish it was the old days still! so many massive rides in Brum! man, things have changed loads :(

hey there i live in tamworth only about 20 mins awsy from birmingham i ride there alot proberly once every 2 weeks or more most of the locals include seb, some lads from stourbrige , dan ko well hes not local but he rides it alot), jon, aust and the lads from his end (but he is in a bmx stage at the mo) bigman comes down quite alot now and tunni

theres a few others but i cant remeber off the top of my head if you want to add me to msn its paulytrials@gmail.com and irl let you know when im comeing up

Pauly

Im one of the lads from stourbridge :D Was just riding birmingham today, so if your out in birmingham give us a PM, will be awsome ridin with someone different (Y)

Hope to meet up with you,

Tom.

Im one of the lads from stourbridge :D Was just riding birmingham today, so if your out in birmingham give us a PM, will be awsome ridin with someone different (Y)

Hope to meet up with you,

Tom.

OK, will do, but I gotta get used to riding again first. I've just spent 36 hours in agony after 5 hours riding :( Also, I suck at the moment. Plus my band is recording at the mo, so my time is pretty short (being the designated sound engineer). Gimme a few weeks, we'll organise a brum ride or something. Sundays are best for me.

You sound like you are in the same boat i was a few months back :D

Hadnt ridden for a good five years, i came on here, downloaded a few vids, i think zoo vid 29 was the 1st i saw :S , and couldnt believe the changes to the sport.

I used to ride a heavy tools trials frame which i never got rid of. Ive now got a zoo pitbull and lots of shiny new bits (Y)

Haha sounds familiar :)

I'm dreading tomorrow morning. I remember the last time I rode after months of no riding, my calves ceased up the next day. And in my infinite wisdom I decided to ride the 4 miles home on my mod instead of my MTB. I have to be in the studio by 3 tomorrow :S NOT looking forward to it (but worth it!).

ben you legend come ride tamworth with me and tuni were always blasting down there !!!

Pauly

Ah...the advantage of having pallettes at work, I can email/use the net in between riding sessions :D Having to take it easy, though, my back's still killing me.

Anyway, it's good to see that there's some people around here - I haven't seen anyone out doing trials around here for years, I was worried that EVERYONE had quit :P

And the blisters on my hands are coming back...something I'd forgotten about :P