Tm2

Jonny Jones

I'll take one, assuming you're gonna do a menu and split it up into chapters :)

It wont have chapters.. just an interface that says 'Play TM2' - then if u want to fast forward.. just hit the fast forward button. I dont have the skills yet to make DVDs proper like. Plus.. its like 2 quid or less.. not worked it out yet.. what do you expect :turned:

Thanks for the comments guys.. Bucky, that gap was mental pffff :o

J.

OK, im getting real busy with Uni... so we're probably looking at a couple of weeks for the DVDs. My website isnt working and I think tv.isg.si may have deleted the actual video.. so I guess the DVD will be something to look forward to?

So.. thanks and sorry at the same time!

On a better note.. anybody seen those new MacBook Pro's? :o

J.

Nope, i havn't seen the macbook pro's what is it? is it a bunch of pro riders?

Rob. B)

i eagerly await your video to be back up on the net johnny...

"onza t pro rob"... alot of your posts seem to be pointless.... and alot of posts twice in the same topic when you could easily just edit the post.... keep it down to a minimum.... you dont have to post in every thread you see.... it doesn't make you cool..

Edited by aust

i eagerly await your video to be back up on the net johnny...

"onza t pro rob"... alot of your posts seem to be pointless.... and alot of posts twice in the same topic when you could easily just edit the post.... keep it down to a minimum.... you dont have to post in every thread you see.... it doesn't make you cool..

OK, i am sorry ive been told by simon and also apoligised, i would edit the one above if it were lower then yours, so ill stop posting then if that makes you happy.

05/01 is now John Shrewsbury day, seriously.

bahaha your have is awesome aust

my hair ??? you love it !

i love yours too :$

should see the reat of my body... wearing girls jeans baby !!!. nice and tight.. mm comfyness... good for riding in too !

Edited by aust

my hair ??? you love it !

i love yours too :$

should see the reat of my body... wearing girls jeans baby !!!. nice and tight.. mm comfyness... good for riding in too !

Im scared.

As far as Shrewsers goes, i just had so much of him on tape.. had to use it! I would have more of you too Matt if I was there on the rides you were on.. you know how it is :)

Jonny.