Tm2

Jonny Jones

Doesnt work for mr 2plus1 either does it Nick?

Doesnt work in quicktime or VLC.

3 hours upload time wasted =[

Sorry man

Nope. Ive got 0.8.4 of VLC and the latest Quicktime Pro, and it f**ks up. What are you editing on?

Hehe. I bet that took a darn while to upload. 3 hours did you say? :(

Nick.

Try uploading it again? Maybe it broke on upload?

Reading through, i would put it down to that. As you viewed it on your PC via network or CD i guess? With a big upload like that, at that length, it could very well be that.

Only suggestion is try and upload again, get someone to test download it, and see if it is that, or if its something more underlying.

Im feeling kinda gutted. Plays fine on my PC and Mac... Deadly sorry about this. ..Im sure more than 20% of the forum users have over 512mb RAM.. I dunno. Just make sure you have QT V.7!? Dunno what else to suggest!? The end section alone is 20mins... so I dont think making seperate sections like before will make a difference! :(

Sorry :$

J.

Well the next one up is 1GB really. And not too many people have that much yet.

I'v uploaded a vid befor, and it went just like this.

Download the vid yourself. That'll tell you if it's uploaded dodgy, or if it's just our comps. (Y)

The TrialMedia wrecking ball tears another arsehole for a different server this time :P Here's hoping TV.ISG can take it :)

This is if its healed from SWTCV2, which took up two whole accounts, was nearly 600mbs, and took about a day to upload. Bigger may not be better, but its always fun to rub it in other people faces.... :P

However TM2 should be a hell of a lot more worth the wait after Jonny gets is all sorted out (crashed at 10:30 for me too :ermm: ). I reckon its like Simon said Jonny, and theres something that went wrong with the upload. Try uploading again and I reckon it'll get past the 10:30 mark. Just make sure when you have uploaded it you do a test download.

Good stuff so far anyway, 24" section looks beasting.

A small piece of trivia to tide people over: About two minutes after Jonny had been arguing with martyn ashton about getting him to introduce the vid, I asked martyn for the exact same thing for Volume2, and was turned down, however martyn did suggest I get jonny to introduce it instead, hence in V2 at the begginning of the bikeshow section theres Mr. J. Jones, introducing it. :)

Rich

Same as most the guys here- works up til the first 10mins or so then Quicktime encounters a problem and has to close :( Quicktime 7 and 1 gig of RAM... Worth re-uploading as mentioned before? Seems to be corrupt or summink after that 10.28 barrier?

Looking awesome so far though!

All the best

Dave

OK, I've decided to try and make mpg versions of all the sections like before. As the saying goes 'if it aint broke, dont fix it'. So ill take the quicktime movie offline.. Then people can just do as before and play all sections in their Windows Media Player or VLC.

I edited on Premiere for 50% of TM2, then got a Mac G5 Quad, and finished on Final Cut Pro 5. Nothing wrong with software, I think the upload went wrong... It did cut out half way through, but it resumed.. obviously not to full effect!

Stay with me people, should have it all sorted within the next 24 hours! So sorry for clogging the forum up with my shit that doesnt work! Glad you liked the 24 section!!

Deeply sorry.

Jonny.

Bollocks, just came on line, saw the hype and now its offline! was proper looking forward to this!

Come on Jonny!!!!!! you can do it! Final Cut Pro is the nuts!! (Y)

FCP is the nuts indeed. Im re-uploading the QuickTime file. Its strange.. I was thinking, its 316mb on my computer, yet only 267 or whatever on the server.. something clearly went wrong on upload.

Fear not, it will be back. Oh yea, mpg's wont be happening. FCP QuickTime Movies (DV) dont seem to like anything other than FCP.. never mind. If the re-upload goes well, all will be sorted, stay tuned.

J.