Tm2

Jonny Jones

Fantastic video Jonny - nice one.

The 1st section - Shrewsbury's was the best for me, simply because it had so much versatility, great mix of riding, and most of all, the filming was inspiring!

Fair play for putting so much time & effort into this one, great to see the film camera working nicely too! I would have paid for this on a DVD, so good on you.

Great stuff. Really looking forward to the next one in a year or so. :)

Mike.

TM2 has, in one fell sweep, raised the level of free downloadable trials videos far beyond that of any other release to date.

IT IS FANTASTIC.

Well done Jonny isn't really enough. The hours of filming and editing that must have gone into that probably outnumber what i put into my degree......in the whole three years.

The riding and, more importantly in my opinion, variety of styles is also equally mind boggling - :blink:

Brilliant, genius, out standing, thank you.

I'm off to watch it again

Peace

Barlow

IPB Image

It got to 215 mb and then did this.......

The file on my HD is 215mb......

Was there a problem with the server?

FFS it stops at 54 minutes now. It took about 2 hours to get what I did I couldnt be arsed downloading all that again.

Edited by jake1516

WELL WELLL WELL :o:o

jONNy You my friend are a legend B) Serios respect to you for doing that..must of actually taken forever :blink:

JAMES TERENCE PORTER :lol::lol::lol:

loved the whole vid, editing was f**king top draw, seriosly good stuff.

riding, was sick, as per usual...but there like about clips of Phil feeney :( whats going on there :(

anyways, dont wanna put a downer on things, it was f**king amzing.

CANT WAIT TIL TM3 :D

Well bugger me, that was an absolute pleasure to watch. It was awesome getting to see Nicky G riding. Havn't seen any footage of him for ages.

All the hard work's payed off, it was nice and subtle too, editing wise, it just felt like a professional video! Please export that to DVD quality, I could happily watch that again and again and again (Y)

Edit: Found a teeny weeny error, it was Gilles Coustellier, not Giacomo :P (means absolutely shit-all and I'm sure you're aware of the typo already)

Kick ass vid jonny. Really worth the wait with loads of good stuff.

Can I just ask, and this may sound like a stupid question, but at about 1:01:05, what exactly is it that Manning was planning on or that you can't see in that shot? Becasue it looked bloody insane....

Oh, and Jon playing silly buggers with those little walls around the octagon in Reading was cool as well. Only a forty foot drop on the otherside onto concrete with no helmet or pads. Perfectly sensable......

Nice work Jonny, looking forward to seeing what next year brings. (Y)

Rich

It's the .mov one noz

A double whammy would be a good idea, it would make the differance over the 2 years even more apparent.

Again, I dont know if you can put multiple file types on the one DVD.

yes you can, because they are re-encoded into a different format for the dvd anyway so its not a big problem if there not all the same... I've made several dvd's of different file types that i've downloaded off the net to make an hour and a half long trials dvd although i've never tried a .mov file

downloading it now, only getting 80.1kb/s though so its gonna take like another hour. i'm on 17% though so not too long to wait.

hahahahahahahaha I forgot how big that drop manning was on in bristol was.

Imagine if he had actually done that. hahaah

Rich, basically, we all went back to the station but none of us had a train for a while so we all went outside as it was summer (it was the roadtrip bristol ride).

There was from memory, me, johnny, goddard, porter, wheeler, adrian and i cant remeber. and we all convinced manning that it was a good idea to do that drop.

We were there for near 3 hours. we all missed loads of trains, and manning missed his last one and had to go stay at his grans in reading :P

Great vid johnny. (Y)

Top notch vid!

Better than TM1!

As Luke said, too much 24'' riding, though the lines from John Shrewsbury was a beast.

Liked the drop-gap at BikeShow from CLS. For some reason, when he got exstatic(sp?) i felt some of it.

Definately put me in the riding mood.

Waiting for TM3....