Tm2

Jonny Jones

only just got round to downloading :( Its gonna take a while.

40 mins left

120 kbs

EDIT: I usually get bored with long vids, but i absoloutely loved that A* guys. Shrewsburies riding is so nice, he makes me think about getting a 24" bike. Definetly do the Dvd thing for £3, i'd be a buyer for sure. top job

Edited by TrialsLord

Thanks for the comments, really glad you all like it! :)

There was lots of 24" riding.. cos I had loads of 24" riding footage.. and it had to be used hehe!

DVD thing isnt a problem... you all overlooked the fact ive got all the raw sections still in uncompressed format - so i can still make a DVD from the ground up! If I have time.. I shall attempt a DVD release.. not sure about the whole music copyright thing, but as Chris Ratcliff mentioned to me, it didnt stop Ben Slinger :P

Many thanks again! Not sure whats happening with TM, I dont really produce enough vids to keep a site like it going... although I know of a movement that is going to happen soon.. its under wraps so im saying nothing :turned:

Cheers!

Jonny.

Same as most the guys here- works up til the first 10mins or so then Quicktime encounters a problem and has to close :( Quicktime 7 and 1 gig of RAM... Worth re-uploading as mentioned before? Seems to be corrupt or summink after that 10.28 barrier?

Looking awesome so far though!

All the best

Dave

Exactly same as mine :( . Ah well hopefully, you will figure out what the problem is soon! ^_^ But the first 10 minutes is immense, cant wait ill i get to see the rest :o ...

Cheers,

Joe.

Muchos respect!!!!

Cant really say anything that hasnt been said but everything was perfect. Filming, editing, RIDING :o and music.

Downloaded it in about 30 mins, constantly around the 200 mark which is a bonus.

Jon s, christ almightly hes good, well everyone was!

Bit that made me laugh, "come on uncle craig" :lol::lol:

Top job gov, cant say enough how good that was!

Rob (Y):) LEGEND

well don't know how you do it but it must have taken you litteraly a whole year and a lot of effort filming and editing this mother of a video.

good choice of music throughout, excellent riding from various types of riders, i love it.

good job...keep them coming, its already made my year :lol:

steve

*waiting for download*

10mb HOME connection :wub::king: :thumbsup: oh my god going to take a whole 4mins to download :huh::lol:

:D i'm 'about 10 mins into it and i've downloaded EVERY OTHER VIDEO on TM page :lol: blessid are the cheese makers, and NTL ISP

EXCELLENT VIDEO!! :D very well edited, nice camera angles, good selection of tunes, cant wait for the next vid ^_^

Edited by street trials rider

The 24" sections was quite amazing. Really improoved from the last one. :o

Anyone notcied Sam's drops were a bit dodgy. No offence to him, but i just thought the take off technique was a bit off. Or does he just like it rough. :-

Amazing vid, looking forward to TM3 already.

Edited by JT!

He didnt fancy killing himself, so Manning didn't do the drop in the end.. the boy gets a little mental sometimes lol!

J.

that drop was nuts, he said he would have done it if the wall was flat on top, then kenny got his willy out...

anyhow, watched the first 5 mins (my computer id dieing and keeps crashing :( ) and fook me awesomeness, love it! gonna watch the rest on my housemates pc tonight.

thanks jonny, you should be proud of this beast...

mike