Tm2

Jonny Jones

Wow this is an immense video, I bet the poeple at tv.isg.si are most likely going apeshit that this video has taken up so much bandwidth.

It was really well edited and the filming and angles and quality of the shots was truly awesome, only problems is i was mega bored at the end. But i would suppose that this is a good thing, because it means the rding at the beginning was so good it made me want to go out and ride. Then as the video went on the hunger for riding just grew so i ended up getting bored and going out on my bike.

Not many vids make me wanna ride this much, so well done to you!

So pleased everybody is still liking it! Even finding it inspiring is just overwhelming(sp)!

Fred, it was Super 8mm, not 16mm :P For those of you who dont understand that, basically for the flickery bits you see/saw.. I used film instead of digital MiniDV tapes - just gives more texture and a kinda of 'memory' feel to the footage. I used 6 reels and they were 16.50 each.. so not cheap.. purely experimental, never used it before, came out ok.

If QuickTime encounters a problem.. you dont need to download it again. Simply open QT again and scroll along to where you left off. It did it to me last night... Cant think why its doing it.. maybe the bitrate that the H264 codec uses is kinda high perhaps!? Or like before maybe a RAM issue?! Who knows! Just restart QT and all is good :)

Many thanks for the comments, really means a lot! Right... lets try making these DVD's ^_^

J.

The video really was impressive, a great mix of riding, culture and perspective from riders, the video seemed to give the viewer the sense of style each different rider was going for and the sections seemed very personalised. Another good thing was no matter how big or small the moves were they always came across very well and looked good, sometimes quite hard to achieve even on big moves.

I like the 24" section menus, and the outro menu of 24" where it was flashing through the letters.

I used to think when you were bringing out experimental short videos a while back that you were just putting too much effort into trying to make the video look good, and in some cases showcasing the riding suffered, but this was on a whole different level, the video has your style about it and the riding still comes across very well, you can see how much effort went into making this video but the effort very much paid off.

I loved Shrewers section and the rest of the sections were very good aswell. All round top effort though Jonny definately worth the wait, next time maybe bring the video out of the blue Trial Media doesn't need hyping up, when its out its top when its not people get frustrated in anticipation :P

Cheers Olly

Mine cut off after about 34mins :( sooo gutted!! Was awesome upto the point...

Sam wheelers Section.. What i saw was absolutly amazing!!

Nass looked awesoem also!

And the 24" section was like :mellow: i didnt know what to do while watching it...! John Shewsbury is like Man on the 24" And i now want a 24"....!

Also i wasnt impressed at all by Nick Goddards section. From what i saw that was the let down of the video in my appinyon. Dont like the way he rides and the stuff he was doing didnt seem on par to the rest... Although the rail ride did look scary but it didnt impress me at all... Sorry dude, no trouble intended!!

All in all good Videoo... (Y)

Scotty ;)

Mine cut off after about 34mins :( sooo gutted!! Was awesome upto the point...

Sam wheelers Section.. What i saw was absolutly amazing!!

Nass looked awesoem also!

And the 24" section was like :mellow: i didnt know what to do while watching it...! John Shewsbury is like Man on the 24" And i now want a 24"....!

Also i wasnt impressed at all by Nick Goddards section. From what i saw that was the let down of the video in my appinyon. Dont like the way he rides and the stuff he was doing didnt seem on par to the rest... Although the rail ride did look scary but it didnt impress me at all... Sorry dude, no trouble intended!!

All in all good Videoo... (Y)

Scotty ;)

oh my, your having a laugh...your opinion i guess but i thought that was the best bit.

Echo scotty please tell me your joking??

I really hope you are.

First of all... mucho's respect man for getting all that shit together. I can tell it must have taken fkin effort to produce that, and so again thanks for doing so.

Just to spoil the flow of 'omgz' posts, it wasn't really THAT shit hot. I guess I shouldn't have read the replies before watching but either way, I wasn't prematurely ejaculating as much as I thought I would. Some of the filming got a bit annoying, I thought. Especially in John Shrews's section at the start. Some clips I couldn't really tell what was happning because you centralised the rider at the expense of cutting out the scenery a bit, so you'd kinda see *him on wall* > *him on another wall* > *drop* > *wall*... kinda thingy. I dunno if I'm just being gay but I prefer to see as much of the shot in each frame as possible rather than just the rider and the sky.

But aside from that miniscule subjective thing, it was deece. I'd forgotten how much I love Tim and Nick's riding, so thanks for reminding us.

Keep it up, boyo. (Y)

amazing stuff there man! Very impressed. Although personally i think its hard to keep the viewer amused for a whole hour..... you did pretty darn well!!

Didnt know danny halryod (sp!) was at the bike show!? i didnt see him :angry:

(Y)(Y)(Y)

andy