Hi All

Onza T-pro Rob

Well i have to admitt that i am not exactly new to the forum this is just a new account, when i made this account i am hoping to not break any rules this time, so for me its a fresh start and before i never realy introduced myself properly so ill give it ago now its not much but ill try.

My names Rob Yates i live in plymouth age 16, i like to eat but the funny thing is i never put on weight i am as skinny as a skeleton but with muscles haha, leaving school in 5 months hoping to get a good job to help pay for bike parts, ill not be very happy if i snap anything untill then.

All i can do on a trials bike is sidehop, pedal kick, bunny hop, and trackstand, i wish i were alot better but i have to learn new things for that and practice others.

So there you go a little intro of me that never happend before so all you people know a little more about me, i hope you people accept me and not just like a random guy that you can take the piss out of :lol:

Rob. B)

Ok cool nice intro, don't worry about the lack of skill, everyone has to start somewhere, even CLS was a beginner once, (i know it's hard to imagine but...)

Well good luck at keeping to the Rules this time, just make sensible posts really, and don't say pointless things.

Mike!!!

Ok cool nice intro, don't worry about the lack of skill, everyone has to start somewhere, even CLS was a beginner once, (i know it's hard to imagine but...)

Well good luck at keeping to the Rules this time, just make sensible posts really, and don't say pointless things.

Mike!!!

OK, thanks for the advice dude ill try to keep with the rules also make some decent posts, as long as people can read what i type i think thats the main thing.

Thanks.

Rob. B)

Haha, told you Daxo those brakes are mint, there the ones off the zoo python i think.

Good choice in bike, have fun when you get it and keep us up to date with what your learning and how your feeling about trials. (Y)

Rob. B)

They are the 04 maggies, which look much cooler, feel better and many people prefer them to the newer magies.