Nick Dale Contact

Shaun H

Bought a mobile off of Nick last week but it still hasn't arrived, he had said when I bought it that he'd try his best to send it the next day (Thursday) and I'm guessing he must have sent it by Friday. I'm pretty sure he's legit as he has good refs and seemed like a sound guy on msn but I just want to check with him when he sent it and by what service, but he hasn't been on MSN since I bought the phone and was last on here on the 2 January just before I sent him a PM regarding the matter so he won't have received that yet. So if anyone has a contact number for him that would be great (Y)

As for the RM I'm just wondering if they might not have delivered it because of the scaffolding and builders that are working on the extension for our house atm, the scaffolding is quite low so you have to duck a bit to get to the front door. I spoke to the builders earlier and they said that a RM van had come down delivered to one house then later another van (maybe the same one) came back but turned round at the bottom of the road (right outside my house as I live in a cul de sac) and went off again. :unsure: I'm not so sure about this as I would have thought they'd have at least talked to the builders...

And yes I'm aware there's been bank holidays over the weekend and monday but surely it would have come through by now?

Cheers

An anxious Shaun :rolleyes:

Ok it's seriously beyond a joke now, it's been f**king ages since it's supposedly been sent and it still hasn't arrived, not a delivery notice or *anything*. He hasn't been online on msn since the morning after I sent him my money either and I've been on pretty much every evening. I don't want to place the blame on anyone just yet but it's starting to piss me off a bit now...

I'd seriously like to know *exactly* when it was sent and by what service, and I'd hope it's been sent recorded...

:angry::angry::angry:

Ok it's seriously beyond a joke now, it's been f**king ages since it's supposedly been sent and it still hasn't arrived, not a delivery notice or *anything*. He hasn't been online on msn since the morning after I sent him my money either and I've been on pretty much every evening. I don't want to place the blame on anyone just yet but it's starting to piss me off a bit now...

I'd seriously like to know *exactly* when it was sent and by what service, and I'd hope it's been sent recorded...

:angry::angry::angry:

EXACTLY The same with me.

And he gave me his address and Mobile number, but didn't answer.

Then when I spoke to him online he said that he'd go into to town and check what's going on with it all, and said he didn't answer becuase he was at work.

Where are our phones?! :

Hummm, I swear he's been online.

Do you have his mobile number?

Sorry, can't be bothered to read the topic again. :$

I'm unsure if I was online when the terets thing was on but I'm sure I was talkin to a mate on msn whilst it was on....

And no I don't have his mobile number, didn't ask for it so not really bothered there, that's my fault.

Still not here.........

Cheers Sidders, Dan PMed me it anyway so not a problem. I might give him a call tonight I'm unsure, at the moment it sounds like a PO mix up, as if neither of them have actually been sent out which is why both of us are yet to recieve them...