Plymouth, Whitleigh Or Town

Onza T-pro Rob

Hi, does anybody ride in town or whitleigh area in Plymouth?

if so can you please post here i would like to ride with some more people rather then on my own. :(

Being out on my own is not that bad but at the end of the day i would rather make new friends so if you would ride in town or whitleigh post here.

Thanks

Rob. B)

Did you wana ride tomorrow then dude?, Gues sif it;s nice then yeah. Misis has done her back ni some i'm runnig aorund and she might not be in work totmtorw so i may have to pull out and stay looking after her and the littlen...i'lll catch you on msn.

How ever for your ridding to get better dude, we need to tweak your bike a lot

grind, set up rare brake, bleed, probs make up a new leaver withthem bits you said about, chan tension and adjsut them bars.

Indeed it was cool meeting you, sorry it wa short and sweet. hope you didn't think i was showing off. if you stck with me and the other, mini, Gary get etc we'll get riiddng like us and you'll find you way to suscess

Nope i didn't think you were showing off we were out to ride trials so if i were as good as you are i would most definatly be showing off anyway haha, i don't mind if you don't come out tomorrow i understand your situation so its ok if you stay at home tomorrow. (Y)

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

Me and a few mates are defiantly coming up on saturday, I think our train gets in at 12 as usual :P .

Kool i can't wait to meet all you guys it was fun meeting pete now i can't wait to meet everyone, also where are we all meeting in town on saturday? is it that hotel?

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

Think i will be there even if the misi back has crippled her. Keanys old enough to kinda do his own thing and with his mum there too he'll be okay..so looks like a ride is on.

That the 2 from st ives coming up?

Umm who eles can we get out and down

Gary

Garath

French man

Mini

I

Jo

Nick

Big Ben?>

Dave (some dude at the uni wants to ride but is always away or working...wrong for a uni student but meh)

Prawn?>

Edwards?>

Looks f**king cold mind

Edited by Wright Pads

a few of us from st.ives are coming up for a bit of a session on saturday :)

Sounds like theres going to be alot of riders in town on saturday then, i hope so i heard you pick up loads if your in a group.

Rob. B)

Think i will be there even if the misi back has crippled her. Keanys old enough to kinda do his own thing and with his mum there too he'll be okay..so looks like a ride is on.

That the 2 from st ives coming up?

Umm who eles can we get out and down

Gary

Garath

French man

Mini

I

Jo

Nick

Big Ben?>

Dave (some dude at the uni wants to ride but is always away or working...wrong for a uni student but meh)

Prawn?>

Edwards?>

Looks f**king cold mind

Is this tomorrow or saturday?

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

sounds like theres going to be alot of riders in town on saturday then, i hope so i heard you pick up loads if your in a group.

Rob. B)

When you are constantly riding with people better than you, you progress quite quickly. I'm not that good really either mate, i've only been riding for 4 months or so :) .