Plymouth, Whitleigh Or Town

Onza T-pro Rob

Great ride today dudes, thanks for the rim tar tom. (Y)

We definatly riding again tomorrow?

I hope we are, my brake should work a bit better with some of that tar on.

When i got home my rims were black, i was thinking what the hells going on here *pulls out the tissue paper, cleans the rims and the bike* haha.

Rob.

Great ride today dudes, thanks for the rim tar tom. (Y)

We definatly riding again tomorrow?

I hope we are, my brake should work a bit better with some of that tar on.

When i got home my rims were black, i was thinking what the hells going on here *pulls out the tissue paper, cleans the rims and the bike* haha.

Rob.

It's ok mate. Yeah I am defiantly coming down again tomorrow, except being sunday it is hard to get up and I have to switch trains at Truro :ermm: . I think there will be a fair few of us there tomorrow as well. Are you sorting out your rear HS? All you have to do is switch the levers with your other one then give it a nice water bleed like I said. Oh well i'm off to chop my forks (Y) .

Yeah great ride apart from the rain, should be there tomorrow if the weather is not too bad. (Y) (Dam plazmatics) (N) .

My brake works amazing now i got sum rim tar on there, its nice an noisy i love it.

Just the way i want it, if its not noisy it sounds like sh*t. (Y) haha.

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

Don't like tar (N) a grind is the way to go. (Y)

I love it, haha. I have a grind but its wearing away im not really bothered im not going to grind my cousins rim he might get pissed off.

But ill tar it up till its about 3mm thick if i want he might get pissed off with that but its sumthing a scrapper can take off hehe.

Should be doing alot more tomorrow as i trust my brakes alot more, after what Tom did i thought it was going to happen to me, my stupid back brake is shockkin' in the rain.

Rob. B)

Edited by Onza T-pro Rob

Morning boy's. sorry didn;t reply last night got in, shower, food, beer had a beat-em-up session with Keany and then chilled with the missis.

MY KNEE f**kING KILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyoner see my bail off copthron wall doing it? Lucky i think i didn;t hit the dec.

No ones pads heled like mine did they, haha you know it, Wrightpads!

So what time are we doiung today and whom's coming out? I defo need to put a frresh grind on, mines dead now, think the rian and my material has polished it out...which is a good thing.

Rob !!!! your grind is no exsitant dude. It has nothing there no ridgs what so ever. Your brave man for doign what you did mind. Tar will surfice you, however get hold of me and monday or something i could grind you rim for you, set you pads up so they will work, and if you get me everything eles you got inc all the HS33 and brake stuff i'll bild you a mint brake and water bleed it for you.

Told you we'll help you out man.

Pete

Man, i were waiting for over an hour dude i got there at about quarter to 11, by the time i left it was about quarter past 12 or something. Anyway i were freezin' and there were tramps in the tunnel using drugs, i felt really uncomfortable and some old guy had a go at me on the way home haha, i told the twat to piss off and he started running after me hehe, didn't catch me though. (Y)

Rob. B)

Hahahah well thats what happen when you listen to people that come from far affied, eh TOM!!!!

Sundays we all like to sleep. Gary and myself as well as a few others would of had a few surbersts night befor so we need to sleep it off.

If it was not for Tom dick and harry missing there tain you;d have met them at 12pm.

Best thing to do dude is to talk to Gary, J, myself, or other PLYMOUTH riders for when there next out.