Coloured Zoo! Stickers

chocolatefoot

right am soon going to be making alot , and i mean alot of different coloured zoo! pitbull and python stickers.

i can definaty get them in red and blue but was wanting to know who would be interested in buying them?? and what extra colours they would want???

heres a sample

IPB Image

IPB Image

they would be priced about £10-£15 inc postage

thanks

tom

Well, the price is listed in the first post so it's up to you to count yourself in or out :P Personally, I'd never pay £5< for a set of stickers, but that's largely 'cos I know I'd get bored of 'em in a few months and rip them off...

Well, the price is listed in the first post so it's up to you to count yourself in or out :P Personally, I'd never pay £5< for a set of stickers, but that's largely 'cos I know I'd get bored of 'em in a few months and rip them off...

What you mean the one that says about £10-15? in that case i'm about in or out :P

Shit the bed, I was just about to make a new topic asking if anyone had the dimensions and photos of zoo stickers so i could photoshop them orange and make my own. Opened up trials chat and Pow! this was there.

Anywya I'd be interested if you could do Zoo! Python stickers in orange/mango!

I want some in green for cheap lol, just the normal ZOO! Pitbull ones to go on the Onza. The cheaper the bett but i understand that you would need to be making a small profit too. Anyone know where I can get some ZOO! stickers from NOW!.

Thanks, Kieron

I want some in green for cheap lol, just the normal ZOO! Pitbull ones to go on the Onza. The cheaper the bett but i understand that you would need to be making a small profit too. Anyone know where I can get some ZOO! stickers from NOW!.

Thanks, Kieron

The complete set 2 downtube stickers, 2 toptube stickers and 2 seatstay stickers are only £8 you know :turned: