My Bike Has Been Stolen Please Keep A Look Out!

hugh_b

Hi guys my garage was robbed last night and they got all my stuff-2005 red/carbon monty it with black try-all rims and front hope mono trial, trek silver/blue disk spec xc bike, compressor, loads of tools and tool chest, and my pit bike i had only just got for christmas!! if i find em i'll kill em :angry:

My bike's lost/stolen too.

Either someone saw me put it in the boot of the coach, and nicked it, but didn't shut the door properly...

Or i didn't shut the door properly, and the door opened and it fell out.

The driver stopped before we got out of Milton Keynes, and shut a door.

I didn't think anything of it at the time...

:

They'll turn up, don't worry.

Dappy c**ts will start riding on them around town etc (Y)

Man, thats bad although i would much rather keep my bike in my bed room as i do now. It's much safer in the house and if i were you i would keep a sharp eye, they can't live to far away from where you do, you might catch them riding on it.

Even worse you might find it smashed up in the woods or something, because thats the mind of a theif these days.

Hope you get it back with better parts on it although it has good ones on it anyway.

Rob. B)

Hi guys my garage was robbed last night and they got all my stuff-2005 red/carbon monty it with black try-all rims and front hope mono trial, trek silver/blue disk spec xc bike, compressor, loads of tools and tool chest, and my pit bike i had only just got for christmas!! if i find em i'll kill em :angry:

Best of looking finding another Monty 221 Ti in red, i got the last 1 made. Thats why i keep mine in my Room :|

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Where in kent are you from? I'm from Folkestone but i'm sure if Adam and the trials lads see someone riding one they would ask questions.

Thats really gay, even if its not around near me i'll still keep me eye out

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Jan 6 2006, 09:40 AM)

hey hugh still nothing cropped up then? (N)

yeah we have got a pikey site near us, but they are trying to get permission to stay-even though they have broken loads of laws already (N):angry: . they wouldnt have done it it will be others they have told. they drive up and down here everyday :angry:.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(danny B @ Jan 6 2006, 09:40 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

hey hugh still nothing cropped up then? (N)

yeah we have got a pikey site near us, but they are trying to get permission to stay-even though they have broken loads of laws already (N):angry: . they wouldnt have done it it will be others they have told. they drive up and down here everyday :angry:.

been everywhere today with me m8's, we went down the woods where they all ride the pit bikes and found only 2 kids there. theyw ere shittin em selves when they saw us :lol:-stupid little chavs. We went to the pikey site but no sign and all through gravesend. This afternoon a red vauxhall estate with blacked out windows went past my house twice in 5 mins. They really slowed down going past my drive. probably looking to see if i have added any security. -Looks like they might try again.

-Hugh

been everywhere today with me m8's, we went down the woods where they all ride the pit bikes and found only 2 kids there. theyw ere shittin em selves when they saw us :lol:-stupid little chavs. We went to the pikey site but no sign and all through gravesend. This afternoon a red vauxhall estate with blacked out windows went past my house twice in 5 mins. They really slowed down going past my drive. probably looking to see if i have added any security. -Looks like they might try again.

-Hugh

gets its plate then if you do you got something to go on

what you should do then if you think it is that vauxhaul is to leave the garage unlocked and put cctv in there and make sure you have the number plate off the car aswell then you can just ring the police

Nah wait in there with mates all with baseball bats or suitably hard objects and batter the f**k out of them when the c**ts open the door, then torture 'em til they tell you where your stuff is. The pikey twats will be too scared to go to cops about assault so itsssssssss alllllllllllll gooooooooooood.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, i know it's been a while but would you believe it my bike has turned up-the police recovered it from a premisis near to me (where i suspected) it is un used and apparently still in mint condition. Hopefully picking it up in the week. However none of my other stuff or my dads stuff was there so they must have sold it on. Afetrall who would buy a bike with no seat :lol: