T-lite

matt rushton

Hey, i bought one last year for £600 (right rip off) and had it for about 9 month and then it cracked :( ,

then i got it welderd and it cracked again (N).

There way too short aswell.

So overall i think there absulute sh**e. :)

cheers plill

at least somebody knows how rubbish thay are thanks monty rider (Y)

Reason why I wrote that topic is because the night I wrote was the night I snapped my mates

so he made me pay for it so i lost £270 just doing a 4ft drop on it. (N) thats why

If someone was on my bike when they broke something, i'd be somewhat happy that i wasn't on it at the time as i could have hurt myself, becuase lets face it, if it didn't brake when you did that drop it would have broken 2 days later. Therefor making you pay for it was down right stupid, especially if he's your 'mate'.

Also, like said above, he could have easily got a half price replacement and therefor you've just been ripped off yourself.

Not only that, but there isn't a frame out there that has never been broken. (Bar the python, but one'll go someday).

Edited by JT!

They are the same length as t-pro's and t-mag's etc etc.

Nein.

Stays are shorter, as is the centre-BB-to-centre-top-of-headtube measurement. Least mine was. My T-Lite Long was the shorter back end with a longer front, but that was more of a one-off frame.

Liked the T-Lite L, didn't like the T-Lite. I rode a shitload better when I went to a T-Pro. Saying that, I'm over 6ft so short mod frames aren't ideal for me :P

i have never owned one and don't ever intend to, i have heard alot of bad things about them but i have also heard alot of good things about them so im not really sure what to think they can't be that weak surly my koxx has snapped before and its been rewelded and its still going thankfully ^_^

Edited by koxx1

Reason why I wrote that topic is because the night I wrote was the night I snapped my mates

so he made me pay for it so i lost £270 just doing a 4ft drop on it. (N) thats why

He sounds like a nice guy your 'mate' i don't see how it's your fauly that it broke unless you like intentionally landed it wrong like both wheels a the same time, and forced your weight down on the pedals as you landed (which i'm guessing you didn't) where did it actually brake? and how long did your 'mate' own it for and does he do any drops, and gaps etc? or does he use if for a road bike? even if he did charge you surley you could have came to some sort of negotation about it where you both pay half of you get a second hand one for him seems the one you broke wasn't brand spanking new.

No offence to your 'mate'

Mike!!!