Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I have just converted my bike to singlespeed. my chain keeps hucking up on the rear freewheel/cog thing. i know the problem is i need a chain tensioner or i need to shorten the chain, but i dont want a chain tensioner, because im fussy. so i need to shortern my chain really, but i cant, because to make it still stay on i can only take half a link off, and that dont work with my sram pc89(which i stupidly took to peices...). Do i need to buy a new chain, is there any that are a full link in the size of a half link? Or do i have to get a chain tensioner (btw my dropouts are vertical)?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...