Handlebar Advice - What To Go For?

MrSuave

In a predicament here. just got a nice shiny new Echo control (long), with echo urban forks and dont wanna run my Brisa bar and stem so ive ordered a nice new 100mm thompson stem (31.8mm oversize clamp) and want some lovely new bars to match but not to sure what to go for?! Im pretty broad sholdered and used to have a set of try-alls that i loved the feel off. nice and flat and wide. so with this is mind, what should i spend my dough on? moneys not too much of a worry so im looking at the onza 30" carbons, try-all oversize flats and the zoo bars.

Any help/advice much appreciated.

Thanks all. :D

i would say definatly the 30inch carbon onzas, i have the same frame as you and approx same stem and its awesome, definatly a great combination, really stiff too

Hmmmmmmm i tried a set of the onza carbon 30" bars and did not like them, to me they felt flexy, much more than the 28" versions that i have been running for the past 18 months........

If i were u i would deffiantly get a set of the Zoo risers, i changed from the 28" onza's to a set of Zoos and i LOVE them, the shape just feels so much nicer, i am not getting as sore hands as i was previously either (Y)

So my recomendation would be Zoo's, oh, and i have a 1085 05 control too.

Adam

Onza carbon risers in 30" look great if you have them at the right angle lol :P

BUT

Zoo's are much better and will not break, look at tunni and cls - you have to ask yourself, how could they with anything less mental?

Go for the Zoo's if you got the dosh (Y):)

Edited by nafan

I was thinking about them thar carbon bars onza, someone put that they flexed, you can't be serious can you?

Yeh, i could feel the flex of them compared to my 28 inch onza's, that is what put me off swapping my 28 inch ones for them, personaly i would go with the zoo's, i love mine.

Adam