Postage

Onza Kieron

I sent some cranks through the post afew weeks back to some guy off here I think, and basically i think they ain't arrived, he could be lieing and they may of arrived but i doubt he'd go through the fuss that he has done about them not being here. I want to know what I can do to try and track them and find out what has happened, they were sent on the 23rd i think, through 1st class through The Post Office, does this mean they will of gone via Royal Mail. Answers or suggestions as soon as possible as I have quite alot of money at stake and some guy has a set of cranks at stake. He is saying if they don't arrive soo he will be requesting a full through refund via Paypal (which he paid through) which I don't think is fair as then I'm a set of cranks down and I have good Refs.

Cheers Kieron (Y):(>_<

Well if you didn't send it recored, your a fool. As it's only 30p more. The you could goto royal mail, and find out if they were signed for or not.

If you haven't, you could try to claim your money back from royal mail if your lucky.

Use recored delivery people.

Recorded doesn't help the buyer though, really.

No but if it is recoreded, then you can claim back the money. So the buyer will get a full re-fund. (Maby more if you say it was something a bit more pricey)

Recorded doesn't help the buyer though, really.

It does in a way because if the seller doesnt give you a valid tracking number and you specifically asked for it sending by recorded delivery then you know if its been sent or not.