Street Riding From Past 3 Years

street trials rider

ok, got board the other week and decided to put a load of clips together from the past 3 years or so, and made them into a video, hopefully going to make a fully new vid this year :D

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/cauterize.mpg

song: Cauterize - shooting stars

comments on editing and riding please? ^_^

Edited by street trials rider

street trials rider,

That was an excellent video! I think my favorite part was when that young man(I don't know if it was you or someone else) came down that parking garage ramp spiral crouched down with the bike leaned on it's side. That is the first time I have seen someone do that particular trick like that.

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

that really was a damn cool video, enjoyed tha alot

the music was great, edited well, riding was superb, really like that style of riding, old school street

wana see more to be honest, whens the next one out?

luis (Y)

that really was a damn cool video, enjoyed tha alot

the music was great, edited well, riding was superb, really like that style of riding, old school street

wana see more to be honest, whens the next one out?

luis (Y)

yeah the pedal sliding was me :D

hopefully i intend to get a new vid in the next month or 2.... just depends what the weather is going to be like :huh: been crap lately.... been sat at home thinking up new moves and camera angles for the video, and trying to decide on the tune (got like 6000+ tunes to pick from :ermm: )

thanks for the input guys :) keep em coming

ps. the bunnyhop at 2mins was 40" (incase you couldnt make it out :) )

Loved that video guys, thats the style Im trying ro lean more towards these days and try and put the fun back into riding, so this video came at the right time for me, Im just trying to alter my pure trials setup bike back into something alteast able to do this kind of stuff.

Cheers Olly.

street trials rider,

Dude, I was just messing with you! :lol: I wish I could bunnyhop 52", that’s 4ft 4"! In truth the highest hop I ever did was 45"(I did measure). However, about three months later I attempted a retaining wall that was about 4ft 2" high. I did not make it over. Every time I tried my rear wheel would never make it over. I wish I could have hopped 52" but at that time my desire to ride street was declining and my waist line was expanding. 52" would be a very high hop, although many have done it. In the end 40" is still a very high hop. That is great accomplishment in your riding because their are riders that have been riding for fifteen years and can't hop 40".

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

Edited by deadly venom

personal best hop is 42" and that was on my old handsomedog :D curtis weighs about 33lbs at the moment, so i think i pushed it dam hard to hop 40" :P

thanks for all the positive input, i might just ben tempted to take the DV cam out with me tomorrow and see what i can get (although wet floor wont help :huh: )

did you mean 3:30 on the vid... or 3:03 on the vid luke? :shifty: