How Many Of You Have Actually Hit A Twat(chav)

Davetrials

I haven't yet but I think it would be better if I went to a place where Im never going to be again, and started knocking a few out. Then when they said 'oh my mate will get you now' I can simply walk off while in their confused little minds won't have any idea why im not scared.

Better yet, we could send them all off to an island (say theres lots of weed there) build a wall around it, then napalm it!

OR

We get them into a huge stadium, take all their weapons away say theres a hidden knife somehwere and then they'll all go round looking for the knife killing each other on the way!

well really, if they hit you, they have given you the right to break their arms, legs, other bones, punch and kick the shit out of them.

the only time i've really gotten close to a fight with chas was in pompey. there was a few of us out, i had a puncture, they all came over and started giving us abuse, so i gave it back, then about a further 40 odd came around the corner so we just pegged it.

I haven't yet but I think it would be better if I went to a place where Im never going to be again, and started knocking a few out. Then when they said 'oh my mate will get you now' I can simply walk off while in their confused little minds won't have any idea why im not scared.

Better yet, we could send them all off to an island (say theres lots of weed there) build a wall around it, then napalm it!

OR

We get them into a huge stadium, take all their weapons away say theres a hidden knife somehwere and then they'll all go round looking for the knife killing each other on the way!

Finally people ageeeing with my ideas and to remind you it was my idea to put everyone in Africa and cage it off and let them kill each other off then repopulate learning from the mistakes that are so apparent in Africa today.

I have never hit anyone I didnt know (they guy I did hit was my best friend, until he turned into a right chav and was fireing stones at me with a blackwidow catapalt)

being 21 and having nice upper body strength from riding is cool, I dont really get intimedated by people, unless theres a group of them (though I recken I could manage up to three on my own)

I am a bit weary of hitting chavs though, they may carry knives...if one pulled a blade out and threatened me with one I would shit me kegs!

but yeah, never really been in a situation where violence was needed.

Oh and Josh, I didnt realise they were trying to nick your bag in hebden, they guy who did it is ok with me (was in my class at school) so I would have had a word with him. Anyway, I dont recken theres anyone chavlike in hebden I couldnt beat in a fight.

I have never hit anyone I didnt know (they guy I did hit was my best friend, until he turned into a right chav and was fireing stones at me with a blackwidow catapalt)

being 21 and having nice upper body strength from riding is cool, I dont really get intimedated by people, unless theres a group of them (though I recken I could manage up to three on my own)

I am a bit weary of hitting chavs though, they may carry knives...if one pulled a blade out and threatened me with one I would shit me kegs!

but yeah, never really been in a situation where violence was needed.

Oh and Josh, I didnt realise they were trying to nick your bag in hebden, they guy who did it is ok with me (was in my class at school) so I would have had a word with him. Anyway, I dont recken theres anyone chavlike in hebden I couldnt beat in a fight.

Yea, there all in Royd ali :huh:

You just don't start on chavs or anythin' 'cause they get there inbread sisters n sh*t on u.

There are tonnes in school now, loads of lil year 7's no bigger than 4 ft tall... Seriously gay.

I have never hit a chav in the face or anything.. No

EDIT : Just read your post Josh, there hardly chav's there like skaters n stuff, he fell through a roof and he got brain damage or something, and all his friends are twats aswell..

Mat

Edited by mattyboy_69_

Never really been in that situation. All the chavs round here just shout abuse and leave it at that.

The only time they tried nicking me bike was when i was out riding by myself when i was little so i cycled home as quickly as possible because they were chasing me. :(

one tried mugging my girl friend i hit him and broke his nose and fractured his jaw. police got involved got taken to court and HE got found guilty for assult the lowest catogorey nd my actions were classed as self defence B) .

Just before crimbo this was

Wow you lucky b*****d, you got the satisfaction of breaking his jaw AND him getting done for it..sweet.

Oh and I've never hit one either yet, but it's gonna happen some day.

Edited by Impacted.

one tried mugging my girl friend i hit him and broke his nose and fractured his jaw. police got involved got taken to court and HE got found guilty for assult the lowest catogorey nd my actions were classed as self defence B) .

Just before crimbo this was

Ahhahaa Tom, quality!!!

Big mistake trying to mug Kelsey though haha, bet you proper gave it some :D