Last Lost Wednesday

Davetrials

Already seen them. :P

I'll be watching the first nine episodes of season 2 over the weekend too, with luck. ^_^

The end of season is simply awesome. A lot of stuff happens, so best keep up. ;)

Your downloading them too, lol.

I'm downloading them very slowly, but the 1st series, becuase i never watched it at all - and it's legal.

Your downloading them too, lol.

I'm downloading them very slowly, but the 1st series, becuase i never watched it at all - and it's legal.

The second series is apparantly also legal because its been shown in america, therefore idf we really wanted to we could go over there and watch it so for some reason its okay to download them/ buy them over here. Well thats what ebay said anyway, yuo van make a right mint selling series 2 on ebay sometimes you can get almost £30 for about 10 episodes on 2 dvd discs at really shit quality.

These last two are going to be good, i won't spoil it for you or say anything other than they'll definately leave you with lots of questions and definately wanting more!

Already seen them. :P

I'll be watching the first nine episodes of season 2 over the weekend too, with luck. ^_^

The end of season is simply awesome. A lot of stuff happens, so best keep up. ;)

lol yea me two, but ill be watching the first 10 episodes of season 2 :-

Edited by Hoot