Fun Trial

Waynio

dont worry about forms or entry fee's etc etc. you dont have to send ANYTHING off at all. you can do it ALL on the day if needed................

like Iolo says come on make an appearance new venue and it should be a scorcher.

Waynio......................

theres a nice big hill to fly down Mike :P hehe. altho it probs wont be in a section. but im probs going to go up there this week and sort out getting ideas for sections and such forth,as im resting my ankles @ mo so will just be having a nice walk and see whats up there.

Waynio..............................

sounds like it should be a good do. bringing all the leeds crew (Y)

Sod it, havn't ridden a comp in ages and have been meaning to trek up north for a while just to see what all the fuss is about. :P

Have just mapquested it.... 260miles, and should take a little over 4 hours if I obey all speed limits. So I'm setting off at 5am....

If you still need a lift James I should be able to help you out. (Y)

Is an ACU license all you need then Wayne? How much is the entry roughly?

Cheers

Rich

Rich everything can be done on the day. i wouldnt worry too much about doing anything until you get to the competition. :)(Y)

for people who are struggling with directions click the link at the top of this page and then use a place that is near where the trial is going to be held, go to Multimap and type in where you live, then your destination. if you use "oakworth" as a guide you will be ok. but its easy peasy lemon squeezy, i cant do directions for people coming from everywhere in the UK, BUT i can help you by giving you where the place is (as its above in the link at the top of the page)

Waynio.........................

Hope this helps boyz and girlz

Right everything is confirmed and an entry form is available as far as i am aware i think barbara will be posting it up today at some point.

Waynio.........................

anyone else turning up? the more people who make and fill in the entry form before the competition it will save you a few quid and will make life a bit easier for the organisers. Cheerz

Hello this will be my first camp :D not doing my best with riding at the moment but the rocks seem to be on my side and I want to get the "camp atmosphere" Coming from wales and can bring one person that will probes be Will as he asked first, or Duck. Rob might be driving in that case another three from wales will be coming (Y) Do you have to have any licenses ? And what are the rules as far as gloves,helmet, shoes? And do you have a rough idea of prices on the day?

Cheers and hopefully see you there (Y). Josh

Helmet is a MUST!!!!

normal BIU rules. if you need any help with rules or owt you can always ask someone on the day im sure people will go through it with you. its a fun trial so its not going to be extremly strict marking like it can be at world rounds etc etc.

Waynio.......................

EDIT: with regards to licenses and stuff when the form is put up here it will all be sorted out then :)(Y) everything will be explanitary on the form

Edited by Waynio

Can i have the Spot on entryfee price please? As im alittle skint and i'll need to get it from somewhere!

Also ive NEVER in my life seen or rode a comp before so i won't to get down!

What about the lisences? ACU BIU are they :S Would we get the forms on the day to fill out... And get the liscence there and then or what?

Also will we need proper riding shoes or will normal flat bottom trainers do? Will gloves and Long sleeved T-Shirts need to be worn? Obviously a hemate will be needed :P

What times does it start? Also do we get to have a look at the sections before we choose which were going to ride?

Im kinda in the Dark about the hole comp scene....

Directions shouldnt be a problem if i can cadge alift off someone (Y)

Cheers...

Craig....

Edited by Echo_Scotty

i think on the day entry is £15

licenses and stuff will all be able to be sorted on the day OR through the entry form that will be uploaded hopefully at some point today.

you again can ride in what you feel is comfortable, long trousers and gloves are advised. helmet is a MUST!!!!

yes if you get there early enough you can go and look at sections, signing on starts at around 8.30am and trial will commence at 11 i think. barbara will set me straight if i am wrong which i often am :Plol!!!!

Waynio...............................

Hey how close (Ride away) from the Train Station in keighley to the trial?

Thanks..

Craig....

not too far but unless you know your way it aint easy. ive ridden it from Waynes house with Wayne before in about 15-20 mins but his house i about 10 from the station. plus most of it is upbloodyhill

i could possibly pick you up from the station, BUT i must ask how old are you two chappies???? as if you fall off up there you need parental consent to ride and or someone ove rthe age of 18 i think it is to look after you. JUST incase of any injury or anything, now with it being a fun trial i would deem it as been a problem but what i dont want is to have on my mind that someone is there with out an "adult or person to look after them" in the case of emergency. BUT i may consider doing it, BUT if you fall off and need attention you must sort yourself out IF hospital is needed you would have to come to me and i would have to take you there (touch wood and with past records we havent had to take anyone to hospital for a good while) plus with it being a fun trial its going to be fun and a good laugh. nothing stupid (well for the younger lads, the lads in elite can cope ;) )

i could possibly pick you up from the station, BUT i must ask how old are you two chappies???? as if you fall off up there you need parental consent to ride and or someone ove rthe age of 18 i think it is to look after you. JUST incase of any injury or anything, now with it being a fun trial i would deem it as been a problem but what i dont want is to have on my mind that someone is there with out an "adult or person to look after them" in the case of emergency. BUT i may consider doing it, BUT if you fall off and need attention you must sort yourself out IF hospital is needed you would have to come to me and i would have to take you there (touch wood and with past records we havent had to take anyone to hospital for a good while) plus with it being a fun trial its going to be fun and a good laugh. nothing stupid (well for the younger lads, the lads in elite can cope ;) )

Well were both 16... ! But im knocking on 17 but i dont know about Biff! But i dont think theres any adults available to take us :( But were not stupid... :P We can take can take care of our selfs quite easly (Y) And were not stupid enough to try sumet silly on natural as we dont ride it to often :(

Its down to you mate... Unless i can get my cousin to come along :S

Thanks...

Craig....

i will do it.

if you have any problems then you will just have to come find me on the section im on, but going off previous things, we dont have many problems at trials. so it should be all kool.

Waynio.................

:D:D:D:D (Y)

Also i think Biff's mum might be able to dive us there know so well have her consent o ride :)

Cheers also :D

Craig...