Fun Trial

Waynio

see you'll there :D

i think mr.barlow offered me a lift up there a while ago if i remember correctly :)

also, mr.mosh did, so he is a bit of a legend also :D

cant wait for this ride/comp! gunna be ace. also hopefully meet some more people off the forum :)

should be great.

p.s. will the comp be slightly easier than the usual comp because of the more relaxedness of it? or will they be set out the same but it will be more relaxed anyways?

i need to know whether to enter expert or not :P

ta

Will

Alright Waynio, have you got any directions to this place? I've never been before, and WILL get lost :P

I'll be on the T-Mag <_< (Mat), I can't be botherd to read through these pages to find out if it has been posted yet, but whatever.. Lol

Mat

rob i think all last years members may receive forms this week...............i think :S

if not the £15 entry is for day member ship if you want full tykes membership i think its another £7/8 or something. but obviosly that entitles you to the rest of the season, so for any young lads wanting JUST to do/try this trial then it would be £15, to do the complete tykes series to save some money if you do say more than 4? it would be £10 (yearly membership instead of £2/3 PER day membership)

i hope that makes things clearer. :S it might not though :Plol

Waynio......................

i will do it.

if you have any problems then you will just have to come find me on the section im on, but going off previous things, we dont have many problems at trials. so it should be all kool.

Waynio.................

Wayne don't forget to pick me up tonight 7.30 7.40 ISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y)

Just got back from a meeting ...

At last we have entry/membership forms. If you can print it out and send it off in the post it would be REALLY helpful - saves a lot of work for me on the day and I can write out punchcards etc in advance to save you all queuing.

Entry/membership form

Sue will be mailing to all of last year's members this week, but you're unlikely to get it in the post until Thursday.

Directions are on the entry form (providing Wayne's described it properly!!!).

Sorry for the delay!

Cheers all - see you Sunday.

Barbara

wayne i kno youve got alot to sort,, but do you know where my coat is.. because im real cold these days.!

i think it was put in your van at the man made comp in bournmouth..

?????

thanks mate!

iolo.

Brrrrrrrr.

Errrrr, aint a clue Iolo :Slol!!!! i will have to have a look, give me a clue what im looking for and il see if i can find it or did it out.

yes the directions are also on Multi map stan on a previous page to this. so if you get the place up on multi map and then type in a place close then where your coming from you should be ok. but its all at the VERY top of page2 (Y)

Picked you up John boy ;) i didnt forget for once, and i cooked you in my car, i was pretty cold, you were sweating your ass off. :P

Waynio..........................

Errrrr, aint a clue Iolo :Slol!!!! i will have to have a look, give me a clue what im looking for and il see if i can find it or did it out.

Waynio..........................

ohhh bugger,, well my fault entirly for leaving it in wales nearly a year ago.. lol

erm its a black ALTURA jacket, (XC style) with lots of air vents and white reflective lines on it

oh and it has a rip on one pocket where i got tangled in an automatic door at college.

:-

iolo.

ohhh bugger,, well my fault entirly for leaving it in wales nearly a year ago.. lol

erm its a black ALTURA jacket, (XC style) with lots of air vents and white reflective lines on it

oh and it has a rip on one pocket where i got tangled in an automatic door at college.

:-

iolo.

i gave that to someone to pass on to you. cant remember if it was the leeds trials lads or possibly waynio. if you dont find it then let me know and i'll have a dig through my kit bag to see if i have anything that no longer required.

see you sunday mad man

tom

Just got back from setting up the sections ... first time I've seen this venue .... good one! Ten sections for you to try out. (Y)

Could all those planning on riding the Elite route please make sure you bring your diving gear for section 9 (!!!!!!!!!!) :S

Barbara :rolleyes:

Last chance to post as im going to my dads 2moz with caleb and a friend.

We will be riding shipley glen tommorow. And then the fun trial on sunday

Unfortunatley we are 16 and 17 so do not have an 18 year old to supervise hopefully some one can help out.

It will be our first comp so we will be the nervous ones in the cornor :P

We we also be paying on the day. Hope to see some famaliar faces.

:unsure:

Barbra what level are the elite sections? Are they crazy or just normal?

no need for scuba riding. surely you could make 10 sections without having to make one a wet one. or do you just like seeing us all get soaked barbra? looks like il be packing my wetsuit then ans some spare socks. lol

haha rob, From what dan told me the other night your quite used to falling in the water ;)

proper B*S*A*D my axel aint arrived so i carnt ride, il try and come and do a video of the event if i can get their. (Y)

cheers..

All you top elite riders had better have a go at section WATER cos my dad crushed his fingure under a rock setting it out today, and he got wet,and he is not happy. :sick: !!!!!!!!!!!. good luck to us all see you all there. ROB :angry:

Barbra what level are the elite sections? Are they crazy or just normal?

Hey it's a "Fun Trial" ... do you really think we'd put crazy sections in??? (With the exception of the lake ... blame robster's dad for that - Wayne and I take no responsibility!)

Nah - you should be fine - they're normalish!

I'm most probably coming it will be my second comp 1st was in scotland gonna enter inter i think if i't to easy i'll enter expert next time see all you guys there (Y)

Cheers Kyle.

EDIT:Cant come now dam train from poulton to keighley is takes 5 hours dam bus replacements :S it aint even far away if i set off at 5:00am i still wont get there till 12:00.

Kyle

Edited by hinchcblob